Three advanced: start date a month from now?

Found 15th Dec 2017
The only phone contract that makes sense to me is a Three Advanced deal as I travel a fair bit to countries outside the EU. Currently there are good prices available plus cashback. But my current contract expires near the end of January. If I sign up now I get a second contract with a month overlap. Is it possible to start a new contract later?

Thanks a lot

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

The contract starts around a week after order, try requesting for what you need on their phone chat

Original Poster

hethekid26 m ago

The contract starts around a week after order, try requesting for what you …The contract starts around a week after order, try requesting for what you need on their phone chat

I tried getting more information via chat, but they referred me to phoning them. Can't do that at the office but might try during the weekend.

I'm not sure that extending via phone is an option as I won't get the cashback unfortunately. I guess I just have to wait into the new year and hope that both cashback and a good deal are available then.
Edited by: "Orbitolina" 15th Dec 2017

i ordered a sim on sunday 10th december and my contract started on 12th december i.e. 2 days after i ordered
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions