Expired

Three AiO £15 Unlimited data?

Banned 7 replies
Found 13th Dec 2014
is it true that Three unlimited £15 PAYG bundle is ending completely in feb. or does it it only relate to tethering.

7 Comments

They have been trying to get anybody on this tariff off of it for a while so it would seem likely

gizmojack

They have been trying to get anybody on this tariff off of it for a while … They have been trying to get anybody on this tariff off of it for a while so it would seem likely

Yep, apparently everyone is calling and giving 30 days notice. Three has shot their self in the foot I think.

Original Poster Banned

So if I don't use tethering. I normally just surf my favorite sites I will still be limited to 4GB for the month. or what ever three decide to limit to.

if so what the next best deal for unlimited data for under £20

Original Poster Banned

joshp

Yep, apparently everyone is calling and giving 30 days notice. Three has … Yep, apparently everyone is calling and giving 30 days notice. Three has shot their self in the foot I think.

damn I was going to move to three for unlimited data do take it unlimited data for under £20 is no more on any network?

JohnCenaFan

damn I was going to move to three for unlimited data do take it … damn I was going to move to three for unlimited data do take it unlimited data for under £20 is no more on any network?

My dad was on the unlimited bundle for £12 a month (he got a little discount), he got a letter a few days ago telling him they was moving him to a £22/£23 plan, with 4GB data and much much less minutes and texts. He obviously called and gave notice straight away.

Three have always been a crafty network. I remember when they first come out with their Pay as you go phones and then started charging £15 a month which wasn't clear to most people. I also find their customer service shocking.

I'm with Virgin now and VERY happy! Their customer service is great, shame they don't allow tethering. Although I've been getting away with a little X)
Edited by: "joshp" 13th Dec 2014

Original Poster Banned

joshp

My dad was on the unlimited bundle for £12 a month (he got a little … My dad was on the unlimited bundle for £12 a month (he got a little discount), he got a letter a few days ago telling him they was moving him to a £22/£23 plan, with 4GB data and much much less minutes and texts. He obviously called and gave notice straight away. Three have always been a crafty network. I remember when they first come out with their Pay as you go phones and then started charging £15 a month which wasn't clear to most people. I also find their customer service shocking. I'm with Virgin now and VERY happy! Their customer service is great, shame they don't allow tethering. Although I've been getting away with a little X)

Virgin don't offer 4g do they I have there TV so might beable to get discount.

Don't Virgin piggy back both orange & T-mobile
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?34
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769582
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…33
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!79

See more discussions