Found 12th Sep 2016
Wanting to make a purchase, just wanted to know has any one received there vouchers thanks.

17 Comments

got my contract 2 weeks ago and submitted the form to get the voucher still haven't got it yet. It takes up to three months to arrive

Original Poster

shyki12345

got my contract 2 weeks ago and submitted the form to get the voucher … got my contract 2 weeks ago and submitted the form to get the voucher still haven't got it yet. It takes up to three months to arrive

Yeah, submitted the form a month ago my friend did it 3 weeks ago and he received his.

Offer has finished hasn't it?

Terms says, you will get it after paying your first bill. I've just switched from o2, hope I get my £100 cash back as well.

I'm still waiting it's been 2 months for me

I've been a customer approximately 6 weeks and haven't received anything as yet. My first bill was paid via DD two weeks ago.

I noticed on the T&Cs that it states you must register 14 days after activating your SIM (possibly to allow for the cooling off period) but within the redemption period (26th July to 31st October 2016) to qualify for the offer.

I believe I registered around 5 or 6 days after receiving and activating the SIM so I hope I haven't fallen foul on that technicality.

Original Poster

AVDstorm

I'm still waiting it's been 2 months for me

​it's quite weird, most of the People who signed up are yet to receive an voucher survey they can't expect to send it on the final day.

im still waiting on mine its coming up to 3 months now.

i'm waiting near 3 months now. Seems like a con too me!?

got mine today!

Thanks for the reassurance limpduck.... I've been waiting just over two months so there's still hope yet!

Original Poster

Just wanted to let you guys know, I spoke to an agent via live chat regarding my voucher he said it should arrive in two days. I got it in a hour. So try to contact them and see if that's method works.

I received my voucher earlier today, so just short of three months for me from ordering the sim pack.

When it does turn up who is the email from amazon or three. I'm been waiting 3 months now and my mum hasn't had hers. Is everyone waiting for the refer a friend £25.

Original Poster

jcurtlin

When it does turn up who is the email from amazon or three. I'm been … When it does turn up who is the email from amazon or three. I'm been waiting 3 months now and my mum hasn't had hers. Is everyone waiting for the refer a friend £25.

​try contacting them on live chat. I did and I got mine within a few hours.

got mine after 3 months. not got my £100 cashback yet though. I'll use topcashback next time. not had much luck with quidco

I did get in touch via live chat and got cut off twice so phone and by now I wasn't happy. Got put to the complaints and within half a hour put £50 credit on my account.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769594
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz11
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…53116
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911003

See more discussions