Three connection

Found 21st Sep 2017
Hello! I am a PAYG customer in three, and sometimes my data doesn't work properly.

I would like to know if it's something that only happens to me or if with a contract it would be different.

Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Three have had some Data problems recently but you should be OK now
Check the signal and for faults here
Original Poster
mboard4217 m ago

Check the signal and for faults here

I did it and it says they are fixing it in my area. Thank you!
Original Poster
Schlingel1 h, 11 m ago

Three have had some Data problems recently but you should be OK now

They are working on it, thank you!
I just moved onto Three from o2 and the data signal has been diabolical. It's almost non-existent in many places and keeps cutting in and out. You're not the only one.
Moved back to Three from O2 for the same reason as above, O2 has always been poor in my area, hoped with 4G it'd improve, nope!
gsj874 h, 2 m ago

I just moved onto Three from o2 and the data signal has been diabolical. …I just moved onto Three from o2 and the data signal has been diabolical. It's almost non-existent in many places and keeps cutting in and out. You're not the only one.

bynouk2 h, 7 m ago

Moved back to Three from O2 for the same reason as above, O2 has always …Moved back to Three from O2 for the same reason as above, O2 has always been poor in my area, hoped with 4G it'd improve, nope!

What area do you guys roughly live in?
I was thinking of joining Three from Vodafone, if the data is that bad am I best staying put?
AirbusA38035 m ago

I was thinking of joining Three from Vodafone, if the data is that bad am …I was thinking of joining Three from Vodafone, if the data is that bad am I best staying put?

Don't do it, I switched from Vodafone to Three and regret it, Not only is coverage poor, It's often down or not working correctly.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 21st Sep 2017
Live in London and have use of O2 and 3 network. Both perform pretty much the same for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants