Three data SIM

Posted 25th Sep
quick question does anyone know if I top up a three data SIM Which offers free 200mb data every month, will I be able too use the credit for calls aswell as texts or won't it allow this.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
You can use it for anything .
Use for anything on the 3-2-1 tariff. Not sure if the freebie allowance has priority prior to chargeable data from credit.
AndyRoyd25/09/2019 15:21

Use for anything on the 3-2-1 tariff. Not sure if the freebie allowance …Use for anything on the 3-2-1 tariff. Not sure if the freebie allowance has priority prior to chargeable data from credit.

Does that still keep rolling over data or it stops if you go in to a 321 tariff.
MynameisM25/09/2019 15:29

Does that still keep rolling over data or it stops if you go in to a 321 …Does that still keep rolling over data or it stops if you go in to a 321 tariff.

Unless 3 has changed historical t&c for the freebie data SIM, the freebie allowance recurs indefinitely until the SIM expires (no usage for 6 months).
MynameisM25/09/2019 15:29

Does that still keep rolling over data or it stops if you go in to a 321 …Does that still keep rolling over data or it stops if you go in to a 321 tariff.

I know you've probably got your answer by now but thought I'd also confirm. I have a Three "Data" sim and whilst the 200mb data doesn't "roll over" as such, it does renew each month. Also, I put a couple of quid "International" credit on it when I got it and it works on everything (calls/texts/data) same as the 3,2,1 tariff. No, it doesn't stop the data allowance from renewing either.

The only thing that HAS annoyed me is the constant nagging about "nearing my limit" when; according to my phone's data info; I'm not. Perhaps the phone uses more data than it's letting on (I know 200mb isn't a lot) but I'd only used around 130mb and they sent me several Emails and texts asking me to top-up as I'm getting close! I suppose it's better to be nagged than go over though, eh?

Regards, Phsy.
Phsycronix26/09/2019 11:22

I know you've probably got your answer by now but thought I'd also …I know you've probably got your answer by now but thought I'd also confirm. I have a Three "Data" sim and whilst the 200mb data doesn't "roll over" as such, it does renew each month. Also, I put a couple of quid "International" credit on it when I got it and it works on everything (calls/texts/data) same as the 3,2,1 tariff. No, it doesn't stop the data allowance from renewing either.The only thing that HAS annoyed me is the constant nagging about "nearing my limit" when; according to my phone's data info; I'm not. Perhaps the phone uses more data than it's letting on (I know 200mb isn't a lot) but I'd only used around 130mb and they sent me several Emails and texts asking me to top-up as I'm getting close! I suppose it's better to be nagged than go over though, eh?Regards, Phsy.

Ok thanks that confirms it better as other posts I wasn't too sure if it was the same tariff and sim type.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants