Three data sim

Posted 13th Jan
hi there I have couple of three data sims but one number has a problem, when people ring that number they can't hear anything the person ringing doesn't even hear the ringtone, I am sure there's problem's with the number as it was a old Vectone number that was ported too three so I have ordered new three data sim a few times but they never come do three have a limit on how many you can order too a certain Adrees or email address I have ordered to a different address and still not got one come through any ideas how too get it.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
If you are referring to the 3 freebie 200MB/m Data Reward SIM: my wider family has had no issues with max total two per address under different names; don't believe multiple orders under one name at one address has been attempted.
AndyRoyd13/01/2020 14:32

If you are referring to the 3 freebie 200MB/m Data Reward SIM: my wider …If you are referring to the 3 freebie 200MB/m Data Reward SIM: my wider family has had no issues with max total two per address under different names; don't believe multiple orders under one name at one address has been attempted.

The orders go through but I never get a sim card in post been trying in and off every few months as I keep forgetting and when I really need make a important call too the other number I remember and try again.
MynameisM13/01/2020 14:36

The orders go through but I never get a sim card in post been trying in …The orders go through but I never get a sim card in post been trying in and off every few months as I keep forgetting and when I really need make a important call too the other number I remember and try again.

Is 9p delivered too much to invest in a 3 data (reward) SIM; or even 39p if you want the comfort of Amazon fulfillment ? amazon.co.uk/gp/…BU/
AndyRoyd13/01/2020 14:55

Is 9p delivered too much to invest in a 3 data (reward) SIM; or even 39p …Is 9p delivered too much to invest in a 3 data (reward) SIM; or even 39p if you want the comfort of Amazon fulfillment ? https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B01D1KQNBU/

Might try them but I think they must be just putting your details into three website and then they send them out otherwise seems abit pointless of them too do this. So if it doesn't come what do I do claim non delivery against them.
MynameisM13/01/2020 15:19

Might try them but I think they must be just putting your details into …Might try them but I think they must be just putting your details into three website and then they send them out otherwise seems abit pointless of them too do this. So if it doesn't come what do I do claim non delivery against them.

Amazon marketplace seller non-delivery = Amazon A-Z claim; Amazon fulfilled non-delivery = Amazon CS.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions