**Three games today**Carling Tap (App)- They Score, You Score - (win beer!)

Just a fun heads up that myself and a group of friends have stumbled across recently.

Carling Tap is an app that contains various not very exciting features, however it has one that is of particular interest.

They Score, You Score.....

For every TELEVISED PREMIER LEAGUE football match, if you open the app after the teams have been announced (usually 30-60 minutes before kick off), then it will 'serve' you a random player from each team. Goalkeepers aren't included, but everybody else is! You then have the opportunity to select one from the two you have been offered. If during the game your player scores (and every time they score) you win a prize!

Prizes are either:

Premier league match day tickets
Nike premier league football
Four pack of Carling
Selfie spinner

If you win beer, you buy it, submit your receipt in-app and they'll PayPal or BACS your money back.

We have six or seven of us doing it, we only came across it for the City vs Chelsea game last week and since then we've had five prizes between us:

Costa
Ake
Brains
Ramirez x2

One selfie spinner and the rest beers so far!

Its good fun, very easy to set up (not much required for registration), and you can win free beer.

What's not to like!?

10 Comments

Used to be good when it was iPint giving away nowtv codes as well as the nats ****
but this one is so bloated and doesn't seem to work properly got rid

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Used to be good when it was iPint giving away nowtv codes as well as the … Used to be good when it was iPint giving away nowtv codes as well as the nats ****but this one is so bloated and doesn't seem to work properly got rid

Yeah I had it as ipint too and then have had a long time of not paying it any attention since it changed. App works ok for me now though and the They Score You Score thing is the only thing I'm using it for.

Seems like a no brainier if you follow the footy anyway.

SuperDan

Yeah I had it as ipint too and then have had a long time of not paying it … Yeah I had it as ipint too and then have had a long time of not paying it any attention since it changed. App works ok for me now though and the They Score You Score thing is the only thing I'm using it for.Seems like a no brainier if you follow the footy anyway.

I don't can't stand it

Banned

Whats the selfie spinner mate?

Original Poster

thewongwing101

I don't can't stand it

But...but......but.....

You could win a Selfie Spinner!

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

I've no idea. Best guess is that it looks like a little plastic thing that you put on a table and put your phone in, and it will spin?

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

https://cdn.thingiverse.com/renders/16/80/6d/8c/29/IMG_6940_preview_featured.JPG
Who in the world doesnt want to own one of those?
Edited by: "SuperDan" 7th Dec 2016

Cheers, Dan. I'll give this a go

Original Poster

I got Etienne Capoue

Original Poster

Bumping this one final time to see if it catches anyone's interest, then letting it die.

It's minimal effort and has proven a decent free beer return so far.

My mate had Vardy yesterday, so closed the day off 12 pints of Carling richer.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does the app aznog still work?22
    2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
    3. Virgin Media TV67
    4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions