Three has added Snapchat to “Go Binge”

Found 26th Apr
Three has “Go Binge” contracts which allow for unlimited data usage on:
Apple Music
Netflix
Sound cloud
TV player

And now Snapchat has been added to list of apps which don’t use data or “Go Binge” contacts.
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
Is this for contracts only or does it work for payg as well?
Darkraiser1 m ago

Is this for contracts only or does it work for payg as well?

Contract. I think the cheapest one is £13 with 4GB of data and unlimited calls and text.
Should include Youtube
Wish they would add Spotify.
Does apple music include download
artnada2 h, 23 m ago

Wish they would add Spotify.

Same I use that over Apple Music but there both the same price I think.
Bler7 m ago

Same I use that over Apple Music but there both the same price I …Same I use that over Apple Music but there both the same price I think.

Both the same price, but Spotify has the app sewn up over all others
Bler3 h, 48 m ago

Contract. I think the cheapest one is £13 with 4GB of data and unlimited …Contract. I think the cheapest one is £13 with 4GB of data and unlimited calls and text.

The eligility terms has changed, you can now only get Go binge on a advanced plan with 12gb or more data
If they add YouTube and/or Facebook then I’ll be signing up
How can they give Ultimated data for some apps/websites but not all

Isn't that Breaking Net Neutrality?
Just checked. Your right.
MrSprkle29 m ago

Go Binge is unlimited on top of your data plan.. so things like Netflix do …Go Binge is unlimited on top of your data plan.. so things like Netflix do not eat into your normal data usage.I would like to see Amazon Prime & Music on the Go Binge.

Yeah I know but isn't that Breaking Net Neutrality
Norseg8 h, 48 m ago

Its not. net neutrality is giving preferential access over others. this is just free data for certain services but if you used spotify rather than apple music, the service would not suffer.

so three are not saying if you use Apple Music you'll get top speed service and if you use spotify you'll get patchy service.
Norseg27th Apr

Virgin had an explanation of it on their site although I can't find it now. Basically the 'free data' only lasts as long as you still have some normal allowance. Once the normal allowance is used then your 'free' apps allowance also stops.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants