Expired

Three; How to Turn Off Voicemail?

Found 18th Nov 2014
Hi,

Currently on the PAYG Plan on Three and I've found it incredibly frustrating as to how complicated it is to turn off my Voicemail, as I don't really see the need for it. I've managed to turn on my Call Diversion somehow, without even having a number to divert it to! After calling 333, I clicked 2, 2, 1, 1 and 3. Am I doing something wrong or am I simply just being an idiot?

Any help is much appreciated!

5 Comments

Call 333 and speak to customer services. They will turn it off for you... As far as I am aware its only them who can actually turn off the voicemail completely.

I use the free HulloMail app which replaces your operators answer service.
Has been working flawlessly for years.

Yeah as speedy2014 says just call customer services and request it is disabled.

Original Poster

speedy2014

Call 333 and speak to customer services. They will turn it off for you... … Call 333 and speak to customer services. They will turn it off for you... As far as I am aware its only them who can actually turn off the voicemail completely.

Alright, thanks!

EE can take up to three goes to actually take off voice mail. 3 can do it with one call. O2 and Vodafone have provided short codes to turn it off and on for 32 years! Its about time that OFCOM got EE and 3 to provide short codes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants