Groups

THREE IPHONE 4 contract, advice!!!!

I have found the iPhone 4 on three, 2000 minutes, 5000 texts, unlimited internet and free 5000 three to three minutes. Any good and how are they for coverage??

The contract is 24 months and I am on o2 simplicity and want the iphone 4 and a good contract.

Please help!

10 Comments

Banned

AFAIK their coverage has improved

Their CS, however, has not

Nothing wrong with their coverage imo. I travel all over the uk with work and have never found anywhere my own personal 3 phone doesnt work

Inb4 all the 3 slaggers.
    Just ask local people whether coverage/reception is any good.
    Every network has weak spots, just check you're not in one of them. If you're not then 3 are fine.

Original Poster

Could you use it in america?

what ^ deek said find out the coverage in your local area, although when i got mine the 3 website said great coverage etc but when i got it i had to move around in my own bedroom to get reception

Coincidentally i was looking at this deal only recently, anyone know of any better value tariffs for similar usage?

Deek- wise words.

coverage in my locality is tripe.. also if we ever go shopping,- my 3phone NEVER has reception where others on o2 do.. i.e., brent cross etc, or at basement levels. have spoken to 3 cs who are a load of tripe. saying that its MUCH much better than what it used to be about a year ago as I'd have to go in the garden to get a decent reception

I had to put a complaint in last week as i had numerous dropped calls and in one instance 5 dropped connections in 1 single call, 3 then reduced my line rental and are looking into the problems. Also got this contract with iphone 4.

Reception- 3/5
    C Service- 4.5/5

New iphone coming in 5months then again 12months after that

Have you looked at the Samsung Galaxy S2?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1527
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1327
      3. word association Game73944523
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow44

See more discussions