Three mobile 321 sim, now without free 150mb free data, any alternatives?

Found 13th May
Hello, Been using three mobile, 321 payg sim, which came with 150mb per top up, but sadly ending. Anyone using similar payg plan, with small amount of date to keep me going?
Thank you.

16 Comments

three data reward SIM. 200mb every month WITHOUT needing a topup
hotukdeals.com/dea…990
Edited by: "patcho" 13th May

Freedom pop might b an option

how long before 3 pull the plug on The free 200mb (_;)
Edited by: "daydotz" 13th May

daydotz

​difference is was just a bonus on the 321 SIM but it's the data reward Sims USP
Edited by: "patcho" 13th May

Original Poster

daydotz

23/5/17 was told.

So there aint any providers that offer free mb a month anymore after 23rd this month, shame.

Same for the Flat 12 account, I've been on it for years and don't need anything else. I suppose I'll have to change to the 3 2 1 deal.? What is the Free 200mb, I've never heard of it.?

I tried this last time with 3 sims activated followed everything only worked for 1 months then you have to top up each month to get the data

[email protected]

I tried this last time with 3 sims activated followed everything only … I tried this last time with 3 sims activated followed everything only worked for 1 months then you have to top up each month to get the data

​that's the 123 SIM not the data reward SIM

patcho

that's the 123 SIM not the data reward SIM

I have had a data reward sim since they came out and every month I have had 200mb free and roaming never needed to top up once thats been over a year now I think?

Edited by: "StewartHardie" 14th May

shardie886

I have had a data reward sim since they came out and every month I have … I have had a data reward sim since they came out and every month I have had 200mb free and roaming never needed to top up once thats been over a year now I think?

​i know, I'm the same
Edited by: "patcho" 15th May

patcho

​that's the 123 SIM not the data reward SIM

​No I got the data reward sim and followed all the things you needed to do

[email protected]

​No I got the data reward sim and followed all the things you needed to d … ​No I got the data reward sim and followed all the things you needed to do

​i have 3 reward Sims only one I've ever topped up. they are all still working and getting the data over a year after registering them.

Free allowance after top-up stays but at minuscule amount.

"Free allowance of 10MB with every top-up"1

Source1: http://www.three.co.uk/Support/Pay_As_You_Go/Phone_tariffs

It's laughable to read Three's reasoning for this change xD

"We recently realised that our customers are rarely even making use of the allowance any more, and it made sense to remove it to allow our newer, better data packages take centre stage."2

Source2: support.three.co.uk/SRV…Doc,Case=Obj(41268)

Seriously Three? Your customers no longer use free 150MB and that's why you want to sell them packages with even bigger allowance? xD I'd like to say to the genius from Three's public relations departament who came up with that hilarious line of though this

http://i.imgur.com/t2Lzel8.gif

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions