Three Mobile Existing Customer

7 replies
Found 17th Feb
Hi there, I wonder if anyone know if a PAYG customer can get the 'existing customer' deals from Three, and if so, how long would you have needed to be a PAYG customer? i.e. I'm not yet with them but have seen a decent existing customer deal, could I sign up on PAYG and switch to an existing customer deal?

7 Comments

Why not just phone them and ask if you can get it if you join today?

Above is correct.. They will give u that deal if you ring them up and tell them the situation and that your torn between that deal and staying with the other provider your with

new users are what networks are after any deal for an existing customer (no matter how exclusive they claim ) will be matched for a new customer

Theres a deal at 3 website for £11 4gb data and ayce min/txts. Ring them and tell them whats your usage...

Three will do nothing for existing customers
I went to upgrade and asked about adding 2 more Sims on the same deal
They said they couldn't do it as I only had that deal as a loyal customer
What a crock of ****
Uswitch offered same deal as I was on for a new customer so no customer loyalty
As mentioned above three have a £11 package , it was a tenner a few weeks back

Bradleigh

Three will do nothing for existing customersI went to upgrade and asked … Three will do nothing for existing customersI went to upgrade and asked about adding 2 more Sims on the same dealThey said they couldn't do it as I only had that deal as a loyal customerWhat a crock of ****Uswitch offered same deal as I was on for a new customer so no customer loyaltyAs mentioned above three have a £11 package , it was a tenner a few weeks back

i got that deal for 9 pounds as a new customer plus 30 quid cashback so works out as 6.50 a month over the 12 month contract

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, I went for the 8GB / 600 min / Unlimited texts with tethering and can use plan abroad. Its £15 and cashback tracked at about £45 on Quidco.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo218
    2. Computer upgrades55
    3. Looking for feedback on Virgin Media V6 TV Box22
    4. Has anyone used an online quote website for new windows?11

See more discussions