Groups

Three mobile phone contract retention deals

I'm nearing the end of an 18 month Direct Text 1400 contract. Could anyone who has recently been given a retention deal by three or any other related information please post in this thread? Thanks

5 Comments

Cancel your contract and sign up as a new customer and you will get a much better deal.

The best they offered my missus was 800 minutes/txts for £23/month, yet on their website for new customers was a contract for £19/month for 1100 minutes/txts. They would not budge either, so she cancelled and signed up as a new customer.

Where is this new tariff you mention for £19 for 1100 mix and match?

AFAIK, this was a promotion for only a week end, the other week. It was £19.50 for 1100 mix and match. Can't see it on the three website anymore?

Im on 500 mins 100 texts £30 a month at the moment

and wanted to goto mix and match 500 with a k850i
    and not have to take the video call addon

they point blank refused

anyway i canceled 10 days ago

just had a phone call 10 mins ago from retentions

K850i
    Mix and match 300

£10 a month

no addons no nothing just £10

i thought the mix and match 1100 was reduced from 27 to 20.25, up from £19!, still in national papers. If you are happy with your phone, have you asked for a new contract without a new phone with a large monthly reduction. Its worth a try, just ask for cancellations. good luck

told me i had to pay £160 for the k850i when ive been a customer for 4 years with two contracts and spend bout £100 a month with them so said i wanted to cancel wow for some reason its now free lol (even though its free anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?56
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27125
      3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379

See more discussions