Three Mobile Sim only 12 month contract expired; best deal i can get?

Found 8th Mar
As above, a sim only with all text and and calls free + 4gb data is my current deal with Three on a 12 month that has very recently passed its contract date so was wondering if anyone has seen anything keeping with Three that can deliver more for my £10/month.

Don't want to partake in one of those deals that offer cashback as i forget to claim and last attempts were refused, i guess that's their angle to get you in on these deals at the outset.

Would prefer around 12gb data as i always hit my ceiling each month.

TIA
Community Updates
6 Comments
I got 8gb plus unlim text and calls 1 month ago from 3 on a 12month deal - are you sure they won't offer you similar?
uswitch...

minutes

Unlimited

texts

6GB

data
£10.00
per month
Order direct from:
Original Poster
davewave56 m ago

I got 8gb plus unlim text and calls 1 month ago from 3 on a 12month deal - …I got 8gb plus unlim text and calls 1 month ago from 3 on a 12month deal - are you sure they won't offer you similar?

I haven't tried yet
Wanted to be armed first
Original Poster
Spoken to the Team and been offered 12gb plus unlimited text and calls. Gonna hold out for HotSpot as a free add-on though.
gibblesuk3 h, 25 m ago

Spoken to the Team and been offered 12gb plus unlimited text and calls. …Spoken to the Team and been offered 12gb plus unlimited text and calls. Gonna hold out for HotSpot as a free add-on though.

hi how did you go about contacting them(departments etc).
I have an phone contract coming to an end with them & hoping they can offer a good simo deal to remain with them as not bothered about upgrading the device (though potentially would if they offered a decent deal). Like yourself i want to go in equipped before contacting them with the right tact to get a decent deal, so advice would be appreciated
Original Poster
i gave up with the app on the phone so did it via 333

spoke to David, a Scottish lad who was keen as mustard when i told him i was also in the market for a S9 - sadly they couldn't come up with a decent offer so he just quoted a retention as above. I have not accepted yet.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants