Three Mobile SIM Only Deal

11 replies
Found 8th Dec 2016
Hello. My mobile SIM only contract with Three is coming to an end. I have had no problems with them whatsoever, so I am happy to stay with Three.

My current plan:

SIM All-you-can-eat Data, 600 Minutes - 12 months / Free 3To3 Calls (longterm) £25.50 per month

However, I've seen the following deal, and I want to know if it's a good deal:

Three Advanced Plan (limited offer)
30GB Data.
200 Minutes.
All-You-Can-Eat Texts.
12 month Contract.
£15.00 a month.
Included: 30GB Personal Hotspot (Feel At Home)

Unless I contact the retentions team to get a better deal.....?

Thanks x

11 Comments

Banned

I pay £18 for that deal I got it by ringing up saying a family member had it and they gave me it with out asking any questions back in April. if you ask you'll get the same and you'll probably be able to add extras as well like your 3 to 3 for a few quid more

To be fair thats one of the best deals you will find as a lot of the other networks wont do more than 20GB of data for a higher price

Original Poster

My husband is with Three as well, which is why I also have the free 3to3 calls. But it's the data I need, as I am out most of the time. I also have 2 boys who have ipads (wifi only), and when we go out, they use my personal hotspot - so this makes sense. £15 per month is a much better price than my current one (£25.50) but I would like to pay less (if I can), but I'm happy with this plan - if I can get it. Will go on live chat tomorrow morning to try and get this deal.

Original Poster

I've just upgraded to the £15 per month 30GB data, which will start on Christmas Day Saving £10 per month

Banned

fantastic

I've just got this deal too. If you go through topcashback you'll get £45 back or get a referral link and you both get a £25 Amazon voucher when you sign up. I have a referral link if you want it Pm me

Original Poster

I've already got the deal, so unfortunately I'm too late to claim via topcashback. I tried going via Quidco, but it's only for new customers or new SIM cards. As I am already a Three customer it doesn't apply to me because this was an upgrade not a new contract. It's a shame really x

The deal is only £13 a month now if you sign up via the new Three app for 12 months. Bargain for 30GB and feel at home.

Original Poster

mastablasta

The deal is only £13 a month now if you sign up via the new Three app for … The deal is only £13 a month now if you sign up via the new Three app for 12 months. Bargain for 30GB and feel at home.

Thanks. But this is available if you take out a new contract, not an upgrade. Apparently, I went on live chat, and was told that the upgrade I will be on offers me 3 months free. My new plan will be effective from 25/12/2016 and will start paying from around 14/01/2017. March, April and May will be free

Edited by: "sazzopardi1971" 16th Dec 2016

sazzopardi1971

Thanks. But this is available if you take out a new contract, not an … Thanks. But this is available if you take out a new contract, not an upgrade. Apparently, I went on live chat, and was told that the upgrade I will be on offers me 3 months free. My new plan will be effective from 25/12/2016 and will start paying from around 14/01/2017. March, April and May will be free

Yes that's also a amazing deal but be aware you still pay the first three months and they then credit them back to your account on the fourth month.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1516
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1118
    3. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?22
    4. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs34

See more discussions