Three Mobile Tethering Block Bypass Unblock Easy & Quickly

25 Comments
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/99069341/ffe.png
If this is how phone companies detect that you are not using a phone, then it should work for all phone ISPs, shouldn't it?
jasee

If this is how phone companies detect that you are not using a phone, … If this is how phone companies detect that you are not using a phone, then it should work for all phone ISPs, shouldn't it?

yeah it should but I havent tried it on other networks
sadman120

yeah it should but I havent tried it on other networks

Thanks, have you used it for long and does it mean you get sent pages formatted for an Iphone?
Cold. This is theft, not a deal
jasee

Thanks, have you used it for long and does it mean you get sent pages … Thanks, have you used it for long and does it mean you get sent pages formatted for an Iphone?

yes to both
frobozz

thats why i put this is just for short term not for a long term basis
so short time theft is ok?
jasee

If this is how phone companies detect that you are not using a phone, … If this is how phone companies detect that you are not using a phone, then it should work for all phone ISPs, shouldn't it?

Three look at the request and decide as you are asking for desktop version you are tethering. On my Blackberry Z10 if I set desktop mode in the browser it thinks I'm tethering. As soon as I turn it off then its ok again.
rpope

Three look at the request and decide as you are asking for desktop … Three look at the request and decide as you are asking for desktop version you are tethering. On my Blackberry Z10 if I set desktop mode in the browser it thinks I'm tethering. As soon as I turn it off then its ok again.

It seems almost too simple
When tethering, switch off windows updates, as that is a tell tell sign that you might be tethering.
frobozz

There is no such thing as theft of mobile data. The same goes for using another person's Wifi without permission. You are not committing any criminal offence just maybe breaching your contract T&C's
Don't have any problems tethering on three. Have payg 15 pound plan. I even have a phone bought from them as well, although I have unlocked it later. Though, seems a solution if there is a problem
nickserbin

Don't have any problems tethering on three. Have payg 15 pound plan. I … Don't have any problems tethering on three. Have payg 15 pound plan. I even have a phone bought from them as well, although I have unlocked it later. Though, seems a solution if there is a problem

yeah if u had a old sim they work with tethering new ones stopped
sadman120

yeah if u had a old sim they work with tethering new ones stopped

How old ?
They seem to think I'm tethering anyway when I'm clearly not, have had to phone them up to sort that out before

This would give it away
Zaim2012

How old ?

no idea could be a year i think
I'm afraid this doesn't work for me (6 april 2014), using Safari, Mac os x 10.9.2 and Develop menu, User Agent, iPhone.
JohnAnonymous

I'm afraid this doesn't work for me (6 april 2014), using Safari, Mac os … I'm afraid this doesn't work for me (6 april 2014), using Safari, Mac os x 10.9.2 and Develop menu, User Agent, iPhone.

I have mac os 10.9 still works for me just doesnt work when i use facebook destop mode but everything else works
petercb

Yes, he's an MP so it's alright.
frobozz

Oooooh shut-up.
Theft is when you take something that then becomes missing,like the tax money I pay every week & your so called honest MP's abuse & still keep their jobs.
The OP has found a workaround to a glitch in the three service & I bet you £100 that if I use my phone for tethering, I promise you the internet will still be available for you, unlike my hard earned tax money.

It is a joke to keep people from tethering. They should rather limit on a one by one case for those that take the p. And start setting up torrent or streaming netflix day in day out. I need to work on my server, outlook and office. I pay unlimited, then I paid an additional 5 pounds to be capped at 1Gig and you call ME a thief? They are milking the cow by blocking it as its trivial to setup. Doing an heuristic work and only block hoggs would be slitghly more sophisticated but they dont want the overhead. I got android and unlimited because i dont want to be limited when i travel. I truly resent that.
petercb

Always
Actually it is obtaining services by deception which is an offence under the Theft Act. You must understand that many of the laws put in place by Parliament are not to protect you, but to protect corporate interests. Another example is the Patent Act. That Act is supposed to protect inventors, but instead huge corporations buy up patents just to prevent challenges to their monopolies. Then they sit on them. This is a bit similar. We have the technology, but a toll is put in place to charge us separately for using the feature, even though the corporation never paid for the benefit. Actually what the telecoms have done is say to Google and Apple that they won't buy their products unless they 'upgrade' the software to give them the power to sniff usage. Android (Google) and IOS (Apple) have both obliged - one having been played off against the other. Time for a new operating system.
Do you still offer this deal?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions