Groups

three network any good?

looking to leave O2 and three seem to have some good deals, as a network, are they any good? thanks.

7 Comments

I have been on 3 for 3 years had no problems at all

Banned

Been on 3 for a few months. Going back to vodafone due to a better deal to do with free vodafone to vodafone calls, and I know a lot of people on vodafone.

3G coverage is great, the switching between 2g and 3G is not great because its effectively roaming (onto orange). But its not too bad. The customer services were wuite good, despite reports, even when I asked for a PAC code.

octobergirl

I have been on 3 for 3 years had no problems at all

getting better

have had a three contract for four years never any problems. allways have network ! would recomend

check the coverage in your area here

i would advise you 2 check coverage in your area and maybe ask someone who is on three that lives near you to find out what they network coverage is like, personally i had alot of problems with three few years back, no network coverage most of the time and awful customer service, been with 02 for past 2 years and cant go wrong its the best i have experienced, different for everyone depending on network coverage

Banned

3 coverage much improved past 6 months.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2492
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today33

See more discussions