Three Network Issue with data

Posted 2nd Mar
Hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone has experienced any issue with data from three ?
I keep having issue and i have unlimited data...

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
Phone or Broadband?
Ana1002/03/2020 22:10

Phone

No then, maybe they are doing 5G work on your local mast
Can you clarify what exactly you mean by "issues" and let us know your approximate location?
Illusionary02/03/2020 22:15

Can you clarify what exactly you mean by "issues" and let us know your …Can you clarify what exactly you mean by "issues" and let us know your approximate location?

No internet at all for a few hours and then back on but it is really slow.
Bedford.
There has been 5g installation forever. Keep on having issue.
Three was always down in my area, Very unreliable.
Have you tried switching to 3g or 4g?

I have been with 3 for about 15 years and never had a problem apart from slow data at festivals/large public gatherings etc. When everyone’s trying to get internet access at the same time.
Edited by: "Wadda" 3rd Mar
I had this issue with 3. Had the issue for 12 months, my contract was for 12 months
Or I think I know why they are called three. I got about 3GB data a month has mostly could never use the dars
Edited by: "adamderak" 3rd Mar
Join the (not so exclusive) club Ana..

I just go onto chat with them, complain, get a credit for the next month and repeat every month.

Only 5 months left of this contract....
Edited by: "Gollywood" 3rd Mar
Gollywood03/03/2020 02:41

Join the (not so exclusive) club Ana..I just go onto chat with them, …Join the (not so exclusive) club Ana..I just go onto chat with them, complain, get a credit for the next month and repeat every month.Only 5 months left of this contract....

Did they say next month expect big improvements...
I was with 3 for years - never really had a problem with them, until a couple of years ago, and then was struggling for data working in Glasgow and Aberdeen. And struggled for voice and data in Orkney (which had been fine previously). Dundee was usually OK though. So switched my phone to Sky. Data is still patchy, but no network will ever be perfect.
Yes, the bandwidth in London recently has been terrible.
BadMF03/03/2020 13:53

Try the Iridium …Try the Iridium network.https://www.satphone.co.uk/product/iridium-extreme-9575-satellite-phone/

It's debatable to call that a mobile network. And given the price, it's definitely not perfect.
alg03/03/2020 13:56

It's debatable to call that a mobile network. And given the price, it's …It's debatable to call that a mobile network. And given the price, it's definitely not perfect.

Then maybe try the Thuraya X5 Touch, it’s dual sim, takes a GSM network sim as well as a sat sim, global coverage and it’s only £1,500, same price as an Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB.
BadMF03/03/2020 14:03

Then maybe try the Thuraya X5 Touch, it’s dual sim, takes a GSM network s …Then maybe try the Thuraya X5 Touch, it’s dual sim, takes a GSM network sim as well as a sat sim, global coverage and it’s only £1,500, same price as an Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB.

I'd probably buy a dozen decent phones for that amount of money (and could cover all the main UK networks too). Not been out of the UK since 1998, and doubt I'll be doing it soon, so global coverage isn't needed.
You should travel more buddy, lots of amazing places you could be visiting.
Gollywood03/03/2020 02:41

Join the (not so exclusive) club Ana..I just go onto chat with them, …Join the (not so exclusive) club Ana..I just go onto chat with them, complain, get a credit for the next month and repeat every month.Only 5 months left of this contract....

Yes they keep on giving me credit every time i complain but never seem to fix the problem. I never pay for my bills now I guess this is why Im still with three
I thought I had a good plan (unlimited data & mins, 200mins, go binge - on an advance sim) at £4 a month, but the data is just not as good not even fast at all and very slow I find.
BadMF03/03/2020 14:18

You should travel more buddy, lots of amazing places you could be visiting.

Why - I've not been too impressed with a lot of the places I have been.

And you also don't know the reasons why I don't travel more.
Ana1003/03/2020 18:06

Yes they keep on giving me credit every time i complain but never seem to …Yes they keep on giving me credit every time i complain but never seem to fix the problem. I never pay for my bills now I guess this is why Im still with three I thought I had a good plan (unlimited data & mins, 200mins, go binge - on an advance sim) at £4 a month, but the data is just not as good not even fast at all and very slow I find.

I suspect you, like me, will ditch 3 eventually, even if they keep applying credits to our accounts.

They are that bad.
Edited by: "Gollywood" 3rd Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants