Three network issues

Posted 1st Aug
just connected few days ago. everyday dozen of times disappear internet. Weird things is that when last time I did call to complaint,they says a technical team is working on it. Today on auto answer machine same options to call to report it are disabled,not given.
I just wonder,how many of us on Three experiencing the same thing?
I have everything unlimited,but very limited with internet as now it has been for many hours.
btw....just came from Vodafone that had same worse connection and services.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
41556272-HtrY3.jpg
All what you have just said is 3 in a nut shell
Welcome to 3!
J_s3102/08/2020 02:14

All what you have just said is 3 in a nut shell Welcome to 3!

Agree, mine is constantly saying there is an issue, the date for completion is always the next day but moves daily.

Going to be leaving to join Vodafone.
Edited by: "samosa" 2nd Aug
As above, welcome to three. the most limited unlimited network.
funnily enough when I left 6 months ago they begged for me to stay as promised service was going to get a huge boost with 5G.
leave asap
No issues with ours at all
samosa02/08/2020 03:16

Agree, mine is constantly saying there is an issue, the date for …Agree, mine is constantly saying there is an issue, the date for completion is always the next day but moves daily.Going to be leaving to join Vodafone.

I just left it...
Can't wait for my three contract to end! I will be straight back to Vodafone. 4g goes at 0.7mbps 3g 4mbps but apparently no faults. Vodafone was 40 odd on 4g.
I am happy with three but if you having network or any constant problem I would see what good signals you get in area and choose best option from that, I mean 3 has smarty, Vodafone has voxi and 02 has Giffgaff so should get good deal on all of them
silvershark01002/08/2020 11:09

Can't wait for my three contract to end! I will be straight back to …Can't wait for my three contract to end! I will be straight back to Vodafone. 4g goes at 0.7mbps 3g 4mbps but apparently no faults. Vodafone was 40 odd on 4g.

Vodascum has same issue in my area. No 4G,only 3G that disappears.
I think it's just finding what network is the best for your area. Vodafone for me seems the best (south coast). But when we goto Devon the wife's 02 is miles better.
Three are actually very good, just need to pinch of their masts and carry it with you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants