Three new Special Edition Nintendo 2DS XL consoles announced

Found 3rd Jul
Sadly there's no word yet from Nintendo UK as to wether these consoles with release in the UK market, but they're all set to release in Japan on 19th July (Animal Crossing and Mario Kart), and 2nd August for the Minecraft Edition.

Minecraft 2DS XL

2974537-0NLaD.jpg2974537-i9qTH.jpg
Animal Crossing 2DS XL

2974537-6ALPe.jpg2974537-xXKRz.jpg
Mario Kart 7 2DS XL

2974537-7DaBS.jpg2974537-ZcBgo.jpg
[Image credit: Eurogamer]
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Mario Kart one looks the best, nice and sleek looking.
Ooo look what I've just found!

nintendo.co.uk/Nin…tml

34224763-3wuDS.jpg
New Nintendo 2DS XL Animal Crossing Edition with Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Available 20/07/2018

This special edition hardware bundle contains a New Nintendo 2DS XL Animal Crossing Edition system with a digital copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo pre-installed on a 4GB microSD card, plus a Nintendo 3DS AC adapter.
I’m really really really really really (many “really’s” later) stuck between the Animal Crossing one and the Minecraft one. I like them both but the problem with the Minecraft one is the association with creeper= child. And with the AC one, I already have the game and don’t want to lose what I have done on it. I guess I would just sell it though.

I would need more pictures of the Minecraft one though and there’s not any more at the moment. If it has a black inside bit then it’s a winner. If not, I’d be going with AC. Probably AC anyway though.

On a side note, I’m glad I held back on the Pokémon one. I wasn’t 100% sure about it so left it, but
Edited by: "Mechtup" 3rd Jul
Look at this GameStop exclusive one though released yesterday
34228457-1wpVN.jpg
Really want a new 3ds or compatible unit. Wanted the SNES version really. The MARIO Kart one is ok... but a bit plain.

Hmmm.... I hate Nintendo have added VC games only compatible with new units.

/thread
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions