Expired

Three Odeon cinema tickets to give away

Edited by:"MIDURIX"Found 7th Oct 2017
Good until Sunday night. Just post in the thread and I'll select three people, won't be giving to anyone who's signed up this year. Ho ho ho.

Film restrictions: No to be used to view Kingsman, Blade Runner and Lego Ninjago at any time.
Restrictions: Valid for standard 2D tickets including any applicable fees. Valid for adult, child, teen, student, senior and ODEON Newbies tickets (excluding family tickets). Not valid on 3D screenings. Excludes IMAX, ISENSE, Gallery, premier seats, D-box seats, club seats, or any other premium priced seat. Not valid on ODEON Kids, ODEON Event Cinema, ODEON Screen Unseen, ODEON Scream Unseen, ODEON Silver Cinema, premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public. Excludes IMAX, Putney and the Lounge at Whiteleys. Please see list for reference odeon.co.uk/films/ No reimbursement for previously purchased tickets will be allowed. Not valid for advance ticket purchases. Teen tickets are for ages 13 to 17. Child tickets are for ages 12 and under. Cannot be used with any other offer or discount including ODEON Limitless, Meerkat Movies, Tesco Clubcard or The Times+. Valid for personal use only. Cannot be used to buy 3D glasses, gift cards, food, drink, or any other ODEON goods or services. Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON’s general admission terms.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Hi, I would like these if possible to take kids for the ninjago movie. Th

I'd like two please, my kid wants to see the ninjago thing, if possible thanks

I would love these if still available, thanks

Original Poster

Sorry, bad wording by Odeon /Groupon. The film restrictions means you can't go to those films. I will change wording a bit.
Edit : so you can see anything but Kingsman, Blade Runner and Lego Ninjago
Edited by: "MIDURIX" 7th Oct 2017

Can I throw my name into the mix for these please ? Generous offer , enjoy whoever wins them .
Just realised it looks like you want to give them away to three separate people, if so please ignore my request , husband is working tommorow and three would have been perfect !
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 7th Oct 2017

Original Poster

tinkerbellian5 m ago

Can I throw my name into the mix for these please ? Generous offer , enjoy …Can I throw my name into the mix for these please ? Generous offer , enjoy whoever wins them .Just realised it looks like you want to give them away to three separate people, if so please ignore my request , husband is working tommorow and three would have been perfect !

You can have the first one, will send code, need to book online me thinks.

MIDURIX6 m ago

You can have the first one, will send code, need to book online me thinks.

Many thanks , but just sent you a pm .

I'll be in the mix if any are left thanks

Not interested, but wanted to say very generous of you

Il take one if still available please!

Hot!

I'd love one for my daughter to use please. Very kind of you to do this.
Good luck to everyone.
Edited by: "Dawsy" 7th Oct 2017

Oh I would like two if possible

Original Poster

Dawsy1 h, 40 m ago

I'd love one for my daughter to use please. Very kind of you to do this. …I'd love one for my daughter to use please. Very kind of you to do this. Good luck to everyone.

Code sent

Original Poster

ashmac1 h, 4 m ago

One code sent

Original Poster

One left

Original Poster

ashmac3 h, 41 m ago

Have the second

Original Poster

Done

Nice one Midurix.

Thanks what a nice gesture 🏻

Original Poster

shabbird39 m ago

Nice one Midurix.

It's only because I was too tight to pay £12 for a single ticket so did the Groupon deal, then ended up working every week in a different place nowhere near any Odeons! My loss, someone's gain I guess.

MIDURIX5 m ago

It's only because I was too tight to pay £12 for a single ticket so did …It's only because I was too tight to pay £12 for a single ticket so did the Groupon deal, then ended up working every week in a different place nowhere near any Odeons! My loss, someone's gain I guess.

Lol. Dont blame you not paying that £12. No Odeon near me either just Vue grrrrrrrrrrr Crazy how much they charge this days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions