Three, out of contract customers ONLY, 200min & unlimited data £3/mth

Posted 5th Nov
The basic details are:

In the last 30 days of your contract or after go to three.co.uk/New…ome,

Click allowances and then below the allowances list,

Click change plan,

Wait up to 30 seconds while it loads,

Hope for a long list, select each one that you may be interested in (I suggest pen and paper - on two accounts I have had 10 to 20 to look through), click next, scroll to the bottom and click back,

Repeat until you have been through the whole list (if you are impatient, I'd suggest starting from the bottom!

Good luck to all - I now have 2 contracts on 200 minutes, unlimited texts & unlimited data for £6 (last month) & £3 (today). 1st is an old contract (30GB for £17 web chat moved to 12 month 100GB for £20 VM price match 18 odd months ago) & 2nd is only just in 12th month (BF ul everything for £20, plan changed to 100GB for £17 last month).

Perhaps that old 2nd phone sim you don't need could be made viable again or re-purposed as a home broadband alternative - thanks to the EU you CAN now use a Three phone sim in a modem!

I'd be keen to hear how folk with former 30 day/1 month sim only get on (or have got on previously) trying this! I'd take 3 or 4 more - might try getting a 1 month sim & seeing how it goes.

If you are not on three, don't use a mobile, don't like three/me, are in contract, etc. then unfortunately this won't be for you, but for the poor sod who can benefit (perhaps actually needs a financial break), please don't ice this - not for me is not a reason to vote cold - I don't cold vote every apple deal.

I believe that the price is correct at £3 - I could give 30 days notice still (if I was MAD) and the total cost would be £3.
Community Updates

Groups

60 Comments
Slightly shocked this doesn't pass as a deal, but for the benefit of the limited numbers who will see it in here, proof of the deal (in the sense of what I got).
38913320-Rksuu.jpg
jnm2106/11/2019 00:39

Slightly shocked this doesn't pass as a deal, but for the benefit of the …Slightly shocked this doesn't pass as a deal, but for the benefit of the limited numbers who will see it in here, proof of the deal (in the sense of what I got).[Image]

Retention deals not allowed in deals any more, which I think is fair. Great price though!
Edited by: "jamie15" 6th Nov
Amazing for those who are eligible
Would have added heat
jamie1506/11/2019 00:53

Retention deals not allowed in deals any more, which I think is fair. …Retention deals not allowed in deals any more, which I think is fair. Great price though!

Already had this conversation with the mods - a that is silly (if they are disliked, branch them off like local deals & let folk choose if they want to see them - just like I should be able to hide Costco & prime only deals). b there is no new contract, so no retention. c they are available at any time to everyone (just better when out of contract).

Don't see how it is fair to deprive folk of info that could save them a fortune.
Worst deal ever. What the heck can you do with 200 mins? I use minimum 800 a month.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 6th Nov
J4GG406/11/2019 01:30

Worst deal ever. What the heck can you do with 200 mins? I use minimum 800 …Worst deal ever. What the heck can you do with 200 mins? I use minimum 800 a month.

I wouldn't call it the worst deal ever. It's actually quite good for the price!
It's perfect for those people who prefer to text and need unlimited data.
speedy201906/11/2019 01:48

I wouldn't call it the worst deal ever. It's actually quite good for the …I wouldn't call it the worst deal ever. It's actually quite good for the price!It's perfect for those people who prefer to text and need unlimited data.

I might of exaggerated. Just tired of all the contracts on here with hardly any minutes. Hukd'ers don't seem to voice call much.
speedy201906/11/2019 01:48

I wouldn't call it the worst deal ever. It's actually quite good for the …I wouldn't call it the worst deal ever. It's actually quite good for the price!It's perfect for those people who prefer to text and need unlimited data.

So...those with social anxiety then?
J4GG406/11/2019 01:50

I might of exaggerated. Just tired of all the contracts on here with …I might of exaggerated. Just tired of all the contracts on here with hardly any minutes. Hukd'ers don't seem to voice call much.

VOIP
jco8306/11/2019 01:53

VOIP

Great! If...

1. You sit at home all the time
Or
2. You love delayed chat.

I get whatsapp calls all the time from my customers in other countries. Generally I try to avoid answering as much as poss. So annoying.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 6th Nov
J4GG406/11/2019 01:55

Great! If...1. You sit at home all the timeOr2. You love delayed chat.I …Great! If...1. You sit at home all the timeOr2. You love delayed chat.I get whatsapp calls all the time from my customers in other countries. Generally I try to avoid answering as much as poss. So annoying.

I wondered recently what causes the delay ? As I had a WhatsApp call with someone in another country and it proved very difficult. Afterward I remembered the times I used to play online multiplayer Xbox 360 with people from all around the world and the voice chat had no delay
This seems great but presumably you’d lose Go Binge with this?
XSerenityX06/11/2019 02:37

This seems great but presumably you’d lose Go Binge with this?

Who needs Go Binge when you have unlimited data, or maybe that was your point?
AndyRoyd06/11/2019 03:01

Who needs Go Binge when you have unlimited data, or maybe that was your …Who needs Go Binge when you have unlimited data, or maybe that was your point?

Because although it says unlimited, I’m told there is still a limit and although it’s very generous, Go Binge really is unlimited for the things it covers.
I’ve been through My 3 and have the option of this 200 minute deal there but it won’t let me check it or click on the more info part. Am I doing something wrong?
XSerenityX06/11/2019 03:08

Because although it says unlimited, I’m told there is still a limit and a …Because although it says unlimited, I’m told there is still a limit and although it’s very generous, Go Binge really is unlimited for the things it covers.

The limited unlimited is hardly limiting unless you spend an unfeasibly unlimited time watching unlimited-bitrate vids.
jnm2106/11/2019 01:29

Already had this conversation with the mods - a that is silly (if they are …Already had this conversation with the mods - a that is silly (if they are disliked, branch them off like local deals & let folk choose if they want to see them - just like I should be able to hide Costco & prime only deals). b there is no new contract, so no retention. c they are available at any time to everyone (just better when out of contract).Don't see how it is fair to deprive folk of info that could save them a fortune.

This specific deal is not available to everyone out of contract.

As you said, this is info. Info/heads up posts generally go in misc.
My contract with Three doesn’t run out till April next year. I have my sim stuck in a 4G router currently paying £20 for unlimited data. Does that mean if they still have this deal next April, I could get my broadband for £3 a month?!

Worst deal ever. What the heck can you do with 200 mins? I use minimum 800 …Worst deal ever. What the heck can you do with 200 mins? I use minimum 800 a month.

You may want to read Craig2018's post - should let you see one glaring oversight you made.
Lol , THREE can't go lower for me 😁.. So the opposite effect is happening in my case ,
38914530-gI4hs.jpg
only 3 options available
Craig201806/11/2019 08:11

My contract with Three doesn’t run out till April next year. I have my sim …My contract with Three doesn’t run out till April next year. I have my sim stuck in a 4G router currently paying £20 for unlimited data. Does that mean if they still have this deal next April, I could get my broadband for £3 a month?!

That should indeed be exactly the case - I'm sure £6 would be just peachy too, some would say hot? Do check occasionally during contract (less chance, but costs nothing). Also check your bills to see how much non-go-binge data you use - you may get an offer on the 30 or 100GB tariffs.
saeed281006/11/2019 09:09

Lol , THREE can't go lower for me 😁.. So the opposite effect is …Lol , THREE can't go lower for me 😁.. So the opposite effect is happening in my case ,[Image] only 3 options available

Yep, true, but it is a free sport!

EDIT: You must not be a fantastic customer like me or do they say that to everyone, Brucie-style?
Edited by: "jnm21" 6th Nov
jamie1506/11/2019 08:05

This specific deal is not available to everyone out of contract.As you …This specific deal is not available to everyone out of contract.As you said, this is info. Info/heads up posts generally go in misc.

That may be the case, but I still think it is crazy - I can post a Costco members only 'deal' or £2 off the last item in my local Tesco that may be the only one anywhere & I already bought.

Don't get me wrong, I like those deals & wouldn't consign them here, but the amount this could save folk is astronomical in comparison.
XSerenityX06/11/2019 03:10

I’ve been through My 3 and have the option of this 200 minute deal there b …I’ve been through My 3 and have the option of this 200 minute deal there but it won’t let me check it or click on the more info part. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you using my3 via Web or app? If app, ios or android?
XSerenityX06/11/2019 03:08

Because although it says unlimited, I’m told there is still a limit and a …Because although it says unlimited, I’m told there is still a limit and although it’s very generous, Go Binge really is unlimited for the things it covers.

I have heard that go binge traffic is prioritised as well - this DOES include it.
jnm2106/11/2019 09:19

That may be the case, but I still think it is crazy - I can post a Costco …That may be the case, but I still think it is crazy - I can post a Costco members only 'deal' or £2 off the last item in my local Tesco that may be the only one anywhere & I already bought.Don't get me wrong, I like those deals & wouldn't consign them here, but the amount this could save folk is astronomical in comparison.

Yellow label deals are meant to be in misc. Costco/Prime deals are different as any Costco/Prime members can use the deal. For Prime, the non Prime price is also added to the title.
jnm2106/11/2019 09:21

Are you using my3 via Web or app? If app, ios or android?

I was using the app on IOS and have been through the website and managed to progress a little further by clicking more info and can see the 200 minutes you are talking about but can’t see a price and am wary of clicking ‘next’ in case it signs me up at a higher price or by clicking ‘next’ will it show me the price?
XSerenityX06/11/2019 09:27

I was using the app on IOS and have been through the website and managed …I was using the app on IOS and have been through the website and managed to progress a little further by clicking more info and can see the 200 minutes you are talking about but can’t see a price and am wary of clicking ‘next’ in case it signs me up at a higher price or by clicking ‘next’ will it show me the price?

Click Next - you have to tick a box and click confirm on the next screen - you will get silly offers, but there can be crackers too.
jamie1506/11/2019 09:24

Yellow label deals are meant to be in misc. Costco/Prime deals are …Yellow label deals are meant to be in misc. Costco/Prime deals are different as any Costco/Prime members can use the deal. For Prime, the non Prime price is also added to the title.

Any 3 members can use this deal...
jnm2106/11/2019 09:30

Click Next - you have to tick a box and click confirm on the next screen - …Click Next - you have to tick a box and click confirm on the next screen - you will get silly offers, but there can be crackers too.

It’s coming up as £5 for me. Is it the sim unlimited data, 200 minutes 12 month plan? It’s still worth me doing at £5.
jnm2106/11/2019 09:31

Any 3 members can use this deal...

Not all of them will get the £3 price for unlimited data.
Only offer I got was to go to 8GB a month.
alg06/11/2019 10:04

Only offer I got was to go to 8GB a month.

Is the 8GB offer more or less data than your current arrangement?
jnm2106/11/2019 09:24

I have heard that go binge traffic is prioritised as well - this DOES …I have heard that go binge traffic is prioritised as well - this DOES include it.

Three's KFI indicates Go Binge traffic is not uniquely prioritised: the KFI states all streaming traffic is prioritised. This will be true unless 3 are unable to determine the traffic type, such as when the user is using a VPN.
AndyRoyd06/11/2019 10:09

Is the 8GB offer more or less data than your current arrangement?

More - but presumably higher cost as well.

Voice call can be made through Whatsapp.
Last month's usage:
38917295-WOuMk.jpg
Edited by: "_g_" 6th Nov
From a 1 monthly SIM plan.
(And need to get that add on removed, but they don't let me do it through the web and the Sim's in someone else's name.)
And that option is a good few quid more.
However, I first got this deal a few years ago and it then had it removed - they refused to accept they'd ever offered or given it to me - I eventually got a 'complain to the CEO' line and played them the call recording where they agreed to stick by the original offer.
38917322-qLgVX.jpg
Edited by: "_g_" 6th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants