Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Three Outage Compenstation

Posted 22nd Oct
Not sure if this has been posted or not but just to make you aware that if you were a three customer on 16th October 2019 whilst they had an outage, you are able to complain and get compensation (up to £20).

This can be obtained by using their live chat - word of advice though don’t take their first offer! They will come back and double the comment station after!
Community Updates

Groups

19 Comments
Nice info thanks
*compenstation
Fab thanks now to try and get through been trying for the last 20 minutes but all he operators are busy
I'd rather be able to terminate my sim contract with them. 3 is no good for me.
I was using Smarty (powered by 3) at the time, but I've just got an email from them apologising for the outage, no talk of compensation.
I got £10 off my next bill from live chat, they initially offered me £5
SanjayShah22/10/2019 18:11

Same here they would not go any higher but I do only pay £10 a month so a free month for what was a minor inconvenience to my day, can’t complain
Is the Live Chat via main website (via PC), different to the phone app?
The phone app, says it only works between 1pm to 4pm (or whatever) and then it fails to work properly (I've tried 3 days running).

Thank you.
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell22/10/2019 19:45

Is the Live Chat via main website (via PC), different to the phone app?The …Is the Live Chat via main website (via PC), different to the phone app?The phone app, says it only works between 1pm to 4pm (or whatever) and then it fails to work properly (I've tried 3 days running).Thank you.

I haven't tried the app, but on the website Live Chat is available 24/7.
Ferris22/10/2019 20:59

I haven't tried the app, but on the website Live Chat is available 24/7.

Thank you
Went through on live chat via App - on one contract got offered £5 and asked for £10 got it and on a second contract on another phone got offered £10 and asked for £15 and got it! Worth doing took all of 10 minutes.

Me too

I was offered the same
Got £10 for each of our lines. Great outcome considering each line is only 50p/day when you break it down from the monthly payment.
Not sure how people got £20?!

I was offered £5 and when I asked for more, was told £5 was reasonable since my contract is only £7.

Managed to get it up to £10 credit though, on three accounts.

Thanks for posting
got £5 on £8 month spend, maybe should of pushed fpor £10.
people are complaining they dont get more than 1 months' bill compensation for a 1 day outage?
Thanks took me 5 min wait and 2 min chatting was offered £5 straight away and i said i rather have £10 as im on £30 price plan. Was accepted and will be credited next bill already got pac code so final bill be lower now
Got 1 months' line rental compensation covered.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants