Three pay and go sims instore for free?

7 replies
Found 29th Dec 2009
Anyone know if Three stores give free pay and go sim cards out? I have ordered 2 free ones online but have no idea how long they will take to come. I ask as my wife and I want to use our PAC codes to move from O2 contract to 3 pay and go and really want to do it asap as the contracts run out end of Jan. You get a tenner credit free too if you port a number to it.

Anyone have any idea?

7 Comments

Not sure if they give them instore free,but if your stuck I've a couple of brand new ones you could have

yes free insore, just ask ( i phoned my local store today)

Original Poster

Thanks to both of you:thumbsup: If the free ones dont come tomorrow I will brave the crowds of white rose center and see if I can get a couple of them.

Cheers:)

Yes free instore since I asked before and the guy handed me a bundle of 10, I have loads spare.

Original Poster

ryouga;7363046

Yes free instore since I asked before and the guy handed me a bundle of … Yes free instore since I asked before and the guy handed me a bundle of 10, I have loads spare.

Good stuff will go get 2 tomorrow as could do with using our pac codes asap so we dont pay too much more to O2.

waj1234;7363078

Good stuff will go get 2 tomorrow as could do with using our pac codes … Good stuff will go get 2 tomorrow as could do with using our pac codes asap so we dont pay too much more to O2.

Best to ring first though since I went into one branch every so often a few months back and they never had them in and in another they did but took a month to get stock it.

Original Poster

ryouga;7363105

Best to ring first though since I went into one branch every so often a … Best to ring first though since I went into one branch every so often a few months back and they never had them in and in another they did but took a month to get stock it.

Thanks I will call em before i go.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What stereo cable is this? (Please click to view image)11
    2. Driving anxiety.2947
    3. Best phone for spec- canada and uk?22
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop46

See more discussions