Groups

Three Phone Contract.

I have a contract with them at the moment only a month in to it, I got a phone with the contract but it is broken so tomorrow I am going to a 3 store to take it back, I was wondering if anyone knew if I could change my plan and get a new phone as I am not happy with it and I would like more minutes/texts. I would even sign a new 18 month contract, does any one know if any of this is possible?

Thanks in advance.

Paul.

8 Comments

Original Poster

So no chance of signing a new contract and getting a new phone? I am sick of these phones breaking on me, its the first time this phone has broke and my last phone broke 3 times.

They'll let you upgrade and add your remaining term to the new contract (so a new 18 month contract will run 19), but you won't get as good a deal as if you where out of your current contract.

Original Poster

Yeah I know that, I just was hoping that they would let me sign up again for a new phone, I might not even want one depends on what they offer. Will someone like Phones4u buy out the contract or not? Its 17 months at £8? I know they usually buy out contracts but I am not sure if it's too large a contract lol

Phones4u will only buy you out in the last 3 months of a contract.

Original Poster

Right OK, is that the same with them all?

Thanks.

I'm not even sure cpw still do buy outs, sorry. . .

Original Poster

Thanks for your help, rep added.

Original Poster

I went in today and they said that I couldn't cancel that contract and sign a new one, if I was to sign up again I would have to have them both. Gutted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions