Three retention deal

Found 10th MayEdited by:"Wadda"
Has anyone on here managed to get a deal from Three for retention lately? I am on unlimited txts and calls with 4gb at the min and paying £12 a month that is the normal price. I haven been with three for a long long time. Well over 10 years.I could do with more data. What have you got from them and how much did you have to Haggle/threaten to leave to get it
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
There are not a fixed set of deals and people have posted varying value.

I've just started unlimited mins/texts and 8GB for £11PM on 12month retention as an example.

It seems worth finding a competitors deal and ask them to beat it, and also differs between calls.
(The deal above was my 2nd call to cancel, my 1st was offered the same but half the data for £11)

Best to call and try your luck!
I managed unlimited texts/calls with 4gb data for £7.50 a month on a 12 month deal with only minor effort. Good luck.
Have the exact same contract on 10£ a month and I know people who got it for 9£ a month. You should definitely call them and ask for a PAC code, they should offer you a better deal.
I currently get unlimited mins and text and 8GB data for £10 a month. I was given this in October for 12 months, had only been with for a year before this.
Mrs is on unlimited talk and text, and 8gb data for £9. find out when your contract is up, and then if within 30 days, cancel. retention will get in touch as the deal you are on, you can do better with the data.
I’m on £5 per month for 600 call minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data with 30gb hotspot data 33775472-XpMGr.jpg
I wouldn’t ever bother with 3 any more, was a good customer, never a late payment, ran in to multiple issues using their service and then I switched to Vodafone, whilst being the most hated network, I’ve not really had an issue with plus they have great deals on usually. Picked up for £20 a month, 16gb data, 12 months Spotify premium, and unlimited mins and calls which isn’t bad at all!

Just a heads up in case you wanna change providers.
toyota120 m ago

I’m on £5 per month for 600 call minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data wi …I’m on £5 per month for 600 call minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data with 30gb hotspot data [Image]

Thats amazing. I'm paying £12 for Advanced with 8GB data and 600 minutes. Although it ends on the 16th May so will be looking for a deal...
Unlimited mins/sms/data £20 per month
toyota117 h, 23 m ago

I’m on £5 per month for 600 call minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data wi …I’m on £5 per month for 600 call minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data with 30gb hotspot data [Image]

oh that's a good deal
30gb unlimited mins and texts for £15 a month
I have unlimited texts/data and 200mins all for £17 a month
Robbie_Paulson10th May

Thats amazing. I'm paying £12 for Advanced with 8GB data and 600 minutes. …Thats amazing. I'm paying £12 for Advanced with 8GB data and 600 minutes. Although it ends on the 16th May so will be looking for a deal...

Should have asked for PAC three weeks ago, and by now you would have been pestered with retentions deals to make yout stay. Maybe.
I have spoken to three and all they will offer me at the minute is £1 off the online tariffs. So I think I am going to go down the ask for my PAC code route. Then go to I.D. Mobile for 500 minutes, unlimited txts and 6gb for £10 a month.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions