Groups

Three retention offers?

Hi everyone,

My SIM Only contract with Three will be finishing soon in just over a month's time so I'm just wondering if anyone has renewed with them recently and what package did you get offered from Three and what you went with at the end.

I know retention can be very specific to each individual customers but I just thought it's ideal to know what they have been offering to other customers. This can sometimes help with getting a good retention offer.

Many thanks

11 Comments

Depends what you're after. I have 30gb internet and unlimited talk time for £20.

i to would like to know

4gb, all you can eat minutes & texts, includes feel at home and hotspot £11

I was happy with that

random_dude

4gb, all you can eat minutes & texts, includes feel at home and hotspot … 4gb, all you can eat minutes & texts, includes feel at home and hotspot £11I was happy with that

i've been getting this for nearly a year for £9 p/m, hoping to get same offer in a couple of weeks

random_dude

4gb, all you can eat minutes & texts, includes feel at home and hotspot … 4gb, all you can eat minutes & texts, includes feel at home and hotspot £11I was happy with that

I'm on the same data/calls/txts but £14pm on a 30 day rolling.

lala123

Depends what you're after. I have 30gb internet and unlimited talk time … Depends what you're after. I have 30gb internet and unlimited talk time for £20.

​Hi. You can do better than this. Give them a call.

I got unlimited data, calls, text, 32gb hotspot, and feel at home for £19 per month.

hottoast

​Hi. You can do better than this. Give them a call. I got unlimited data, … ​Hi. You can do better than this. Give them a call. I got unlimited data, calls, text, 32gb hotspot, and feel at home for £19 per month.

Thanks. I'll try when it's time to renew.

hottoast

​Hi. You can do better than this. Give them a call. I got unlimited data, … ​Hi. You can do better than this. Give them a call. I got unlimited data, calls, text, 32gb hotspot, and feel at home for £19 per month.

​I got that as well recently. Worth pointing out I was a year out of my sim only contract, before they said I had to change tariffs - they hadn't increased the price since I took it out either so might be worth to stick with what you've got until they force you to move?

I got 600mins and 12gb data for £12 a month a while back

not a retention deal but I've just signed up through topcashback for £45 cash back. 4gb data, unlimited minutes and texts for £9 a month. works out just over £5 a month if cash back pays out was posted on this site a few days ago.

Original Poster

bump
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow920
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1014
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876395
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31126

See more discussions