Three Retentions

Posted 3rd Feb
Hi all,

Has any of you tried to go through this process recently? I have tried to chat with them, and it was impossible to get anything, just 8gb for £10 or unlimited data for £9 6 months and then £18 during 18 months with a contract. I finally was sent the PAC number. This is poor and not really sure how to approach them to get something better.
Community Updates
9 Comments
If they won’t offer you a good deal, maybe make your decision with your feet.

There’s no loyalty nowadays with many companies.

If helps. I joined VOXI. Bucket loads of data and endless social media with no contract.

What kind of data allowance do you want and do you want a contract?
Edited by: "loopylloyd" 3rd Feb
I don't think you are going to find anything better than that on the major networks. I'm currently getting 8GB for £9 and that feels a very good price to me given the roaming benefits with Three Feel at Home.

If you want a cheaper price switch to one of the smaller networks like Voxi, Smarty etc.
OP, check My3 and/or your 3 app and maybe let us know if MO identified here is favourable to you hotukdeals.com/dis…108
Oh my other advice when on the phone is know what your minium and maxium is.
For example that you will not pay more than £X per month and you want at least XGB of data.
Thanks all for your advices. I have checked the change of plan price and it is not showing more than 12gb for £13. I cannot see other than that clicking the back button, unfortunately.

I will try this from time to time in the next days. But I am seriously thinking in changing to others.

However 30 min ago I have had a new text from three offering 8 gb for £9 which is not bad but I didn't know they were making offers with texts I will try to talk to them again later this week.

I have read voxi is unlimited for real as they cannot count the data or something like this, is it still the same?

Thanks all!
kumi8503/02/2020 14:42

Thanks all for your advices. I have checked the change of plan price and …Thanks all for your advices. I have checked the change of plan price and it is not showing more than 12gb for £13. I cannot see other than that clicking the back button, unfortunately.I will try this from time to time in the next days. But I am seriously thinking in changing to others.However 30 min ago I have had a new text from three offering 8 gb for £9 which is not bad but I didn't know they were making offers with texts I will try to talk to them again later this week.I have read voxi is unlimited for real as they cannot count the data or something like this, is it still the same?Thanks all!

The idea with VOXI is that you get unlimited social media as long as you have data left.

What your saying is a possibility. I have just refreshed recently and it still said 8GB left of 8GB! Although that would bring in to disrepute them charging for higher tier data packages
I was with three, 30gb , unlimited mins,text 15.37 a month, I phoned them up and said I see smarty is offering same but ten pounds a month no contract, lose a few things Extra but I don't need them, didn't offer me nothin
Just a new note for those interested. I have contacted them again via chat and they offered unlimited everything for £16 24 months contract and the same I was offered yesterday, 8gb for £9. But then some minutes later, I told her that I could reduce my minutes, she came back with 12gb, 600min, unlimited texts, go binge and roaming included for £8. No costs to upgrade and no new contract. I asked this several times, and chatted to a different guy that confirmed it was correct... Not bad IMHO, I finally accepted. Starts on the 16/02, so there are still several weeks until I find out it's all good
What do you think?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants