Three Retention/Upgrades Deal Unlimited Data, 600 minutes, Unlimited Texts Only £8/month

Posted 1st Aug 2019
new three deal for £8 for 12 months for £8

3273008.jpg
Community Updates
7 Comments
Errr, what are you getting?
It says unlimited data/minutes, and 600 MINUTES.

What about texts?
Fake news....hahah
Cheaper as a new customer at £10/£11 month plus £45 cashback.
AndyRoyd01/08/2019 15:41

Cheaper as a new customer at £10/£11 month plus £45 cashback.

....and more fake news.
You can get sky sim only 12m 8gb with unlimited mins and text for £7 and you dont have to subscribe to there tv/bb service. This deal is only available over the phone
ilikedeals2101/08/2019 18:20

You can get sky sim only 12m 8gb with unlimited mins and text for £7 and …You can get sky sim only 12m 8gb with unlimited mins and text for £7 and you dont have to subscribe to there tv/bb service. This deal is only available over the phone

If you want unlimited data this three deal is better!
Just spend two and a half hours on the live chat with this company. 9 years I have been with them and just stuck with my contract from this time and never got a new one so I have been a pretty easy customer to them throughout this time, and still the agent and manager both claimed they have never-ever offered a deal better than the one I was being offered on the call

£9 per month for 4GB of Data, unlimited texts and minutes.

I cancelled my account as a result.

After this I was told to email the snapshot from this deal to proofs<at>3mail.com I did this, but I know it will get me nowhere.

I hate telephone retentions departments as they just offer whatever they want to and its a nightmare getting anything from them, and three are one of the worst as they just outight lie to you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants