three sim

Found 8th Nov 2017
Afternoon
Is there anyone out there who has got a recent decent sim only from 3? My simo has ended and I'm needing more data. Retention deals or just good offers?

Thank you hukd'ers 😁
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments
Try USwitch for any deals
If you go through tcb, there is a simo deal which gives you 12gb data and unltd everything else on advanced plan for £12 per month, and you get £60 back after 3 months(I got my cashback from 3 after a year).

I'm on a retention deal now, for £6 I get 12gb data and 200 mins on advanced plan, no hassle with the cb.

Good luck!
rainbowwheel2 h, 41 m ago

If you go through tcb, there is a simo deal which gives you 12gb data and …If you go through tcb, there is a simo deal which gives you 12gb data and unltd everything else on advanced plan for £12 per month, and you get £60 back after 3 months(I got my cashback from 3 after a year).I'm on a retention deal now, for £6 I get 12gb data and 200 mins on advanced plan, no hassle with the cb. Good luck!

That's a good deal. I'm about to renegotiate a deal with 3 going from contract to PAYG. This will be a great starting point.
Original Poster
rainbowwheel7 h, 36 m ago

If you go through tcb, there is a simo deal which gives you 12gb data and …If you go through tcb, there is a simo deal which gives you 12gb data and unltd everything else on advanced plan for £12 per month, and you get £60 back after 3 months(I got my cashback from 3 after a year).I'm on a retention deal now, for £6 I get 12gb data and 200 mins on advanced plan, no hassle with the cb. Good luck!

Oh yes I currently pay £9 for 4gb and unlimited everything else so for £3 extra is fab! So how do I do the cash back thing? And is that the price after the cash back or before?

Thank you
dratsabasti2 h, 41 m ago

Oh yes I currently pay £9 for 4gb and unlimited everything else so for £3 e …Oh yes I currently pay £9 for 4gb and unlimited everything else so for £3 extra is fab! So how do I do the cash back thing? And is that the price after the cash back or before? Thank you

Register with Topcashback (TCB)

Click through to the 3 website via TCB and order as normal
Original Poster
Thank you I'll try that
Original Poster
Gollywood8th Nov

Register with Topcashback (TCB)Click through to the 3 website via TCB and …Register with Topcashback (TCB)Click through to the 3 website via TCB and order as normal

Iv been through TCB and it isn't showing the deal at £12 on the three site? But is showing it on TCB.. it's £15 on their site?
dratsabasti1 h, 32 m ago

Iv been through TCB and it isn't showing the deal at £12 on the three …Iv been through TCB and it isn't showing the deal at £12 on the three site? But is showing it on TCB.. it's £15 on their site?

Depends where 'Rainbowheel' saw the deal. Ma y not have been the. '3' site
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants