Three Sim for USA

Posted 8th Jan
I am going to the USA and was looking to get a three sim as I have read that they are good for America. However, I have no idea what sim to buy with what plan (it is for one month only). Could anyone help me
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Three PAYG so no requirement for credit check. SIM sold directly by Amazon at £15.50 for the max 12GB roaming that 3 allows amazon.co.uk/Thr…3X/ . Just activate the SIM a few days prior to travel to make sure all OK. Purchase more than one SIM if you need more than 12GB, and activate all SIMs in UK prior to departure but obvsly timed for use to be available within the SIMs' 30day active window, Optionally bin SIMs when finished with.
AndyRoyd08/01/2020 16:53

Three PAYG so no requirement for credit check. SIM sold directly by Amazon …Three PAYG so no requirement for credit check. SIM sold directly by Amazon at £15.50 for the max 12GB roaming that 3 allows https://www.amazon.co.uk/Three-Mobile-Data-Pay-You/dp/B075CP4L3X/ . Just activate the SIM a few days prior to travel to make sure all OK. Purchase more than one SIM if you need more than 12GB, and activate all SIMs in UK prior to departure but obvsly timed for use to be available within the SIMs' 30day active window, Optionally bin SIMs when finished with.

Thank you very much for reply.
Edited by: "RamsMax" 8th Jan
If your on 3 aren't there bundles Included in international roaming ?
1988dave08/01/2020 21:28

If your on 3 aren't there bundles Included in international roaming ?

I'm on Vodafone who charge £6 per day extra
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions