Groups

Three Sim Only deal cashback tracking issue

Hi everyone,

Please comment on whether I'm the only one that is having difficulty getting these orders through.

Last well, I clicked in the £9 deal link on TopCashback website which took me to Three"s website to place the order. All the steps in the order page went through, but when I got to the last page where you enter your card details for Three to collect a small sum, it wouldn't go through so had to complete the order over the phone - effectively, the order did not comply with the cashback conditions of entirely placed online. So thinking it off as a one off error, I tried again on a different computer on a different network, to no avail. So eventually, I now have 2 credit searches on my account within a day off each other and had to cancel both the orders as they wouldn't track due to the aforementioned error.

Has anyone else experienced this problem when placing these orders online?

3 Comments

I took out the £9 sim only approx 3 days ago . I had no issues , sign up was fine and cashback tracked with quidco

Have you tried using a different payment card? I have had trouble in the past with my Halifax card.

Original Poster

jools19

Have you tried using a different payment card? I have had trouble in the … Have you tried using a different payment card? I have had trouble in the past with my Halifax card.

​tried it with Lloyds and Tesco Back, to no avail.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2443
      2. Music download44
      3. Arsenal Direct discount code22
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer67

See more discussions