Groups

Three, switching Price Plan before connected

I bought a contract from Three on friday, the direct texter 1400, I meant to get the Direct Talker as I talk more than text! I don't want to mess up the £100 Quidco cashback though, this could possibly happen if they cancel and re-order right? (the transaction already tracked)....or am I best to wait until I get the cashback paid and then change? will they charge £25 or do it for free as the price plan costs the same?

7 Comments

You have at least 7 days under the DSR to return an item bought over the 'net.
    If it was me I'd cancel the order and re-order in a few days. You could phone 3 when you get the phone and see if they will change the contract, but if it's a cashback offer would changing it affect the cashbacks T&C's?

Original Poster

cashback i'm referring to is just the amount you get through Quidco for taking out a new contract with three.

fungus

cashback i'm referring to is just the amount you get through Quidco for … cashback i'm referring to is just the amount you get through Quidco for taking out a new contract with three.

Did you take this contract out with 3 direct?

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]certainly did[/SIZE]

fungus

[SIZE=2]certainly did[/SIZE]

Contact three and ask. I don't think you will have any probs, but you have a 7 day 'cooling' off period so if they won't just cancel it :thumbsup: and sign up again.

Original Poster

Quidco question....my order tracked £100, i received an email from Three changing my delivery date then I got another email like the first one saying my order had been processed...is it possible that they could screw me with the cashback?

fungus

Quidco question....my order tracked £100, i received an email from Three … Quidco question....my order tracked £100, i received an email from Three changing my delivery date then I got another email like the first one saying my order had been processed...is it possible that they could screw me with the cashback?

I don't think so. You have a contract with 3 and you went through Quidco, so you have fulfilled your part. I don't think 3 customer services will know you went through a cashback referral site.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767384
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions