Three UK network replacement sim card cost?

Found 25th Feb
Just wanted to know if anyone has any dealings with trying to get three to replace a sim card. I recently lost my sim card for my monthly contract and rang three and they wanted to charge me a fiver for the privilege. I then went online and ordered a replacement sim for free and it should be arriving in 3 days time apparently. So do they charge or not please?
Community Updates
AskElectronics
5 Comments
If you order online it is free but if you order over the phone they charge you for some reason
cliosport6543 m ago

If you order online it is free but if you order over the phone they charge …If you order online it is free but if you order over the phone they charge you for some reason

Its because they have to have people there to answer the phones, if you order online it doesn’t cost them as much.

I think it’s right that if people phone up they are charged more, except in the case of when phones are stolen.
Original Poster
I understand the idea of having someone answer the phone and for that definitely some cost needs to be covered. My only issue with them is not coming forthright with the information in the first place.
Was free for me in store
I got them to make it right and refund me....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants