Three unlimited plan telling me to top after 3 days

Posted 31st Aug
Bought pay as go sim few days ago topped up and bought unlimited data plan and been great until now

When make call telling my balance to low and I need to top up.

Any one experience this problem?
Community Updates
12 Comments
Me too. 30 minutes chatting later, the best they could do was remove my "out of bundle" bar.

I asked for my pac and have ordered the £8 sim from o2
Edited by: "MadeDixonsCry" 31st Aug
MadeDixonsCry31/08/2020 15:55

Me too. 30 minutes chatting later, the best they could do was remove my …Me too. 30 minutes chatting later, the best they could do was remove my "out of bundle" bar.I asked for my pac and have ordered the £8 sim from o2

So why have they done this £30 for 3 days and now they want me top up again
Just a thought, but how many minutes does the plan come with? You say you've brought an unlimited data plan, but you refer to the low balance because of making calls, not using data. Some PAYG data sims come with very few or no voice minutes, which could be why it's saying your balance is low.
keeganland31/08/2020 16:46

Just a thought, but how many minutes does the plan come with? You say …Just a thought, but how many minutes does the plan come with? You say you've brought an unlimited data plan, but you refer to the low balance because of making calls, not using data. Some PAYG data sims come with very few or no voice minutes, which could be why it's saying your balance is low.

It's all unlimited the data pack has disappeared from my account
Alf.Garnett31/08/2020 16:53

It's all unlimited the data pack has disappeared from my account

Sounds like three may have messed up if its gone from your account. I've never personally used them, but I did have a data sim with another network with only 30 mins of calls (hence what I suggested), but obviously you're in a different situation. Your best trying to get hold of them - which maybe a problem today with it being a Bank Holiday and see what they say.
keeganland31/08/2020 16:58

Sounds like three may have messed up if its gone from your account. I've …Sounds like three may have messed up if its gone from your account. I've never personally used them, but I did have a data sim with another network with only 30 mins of calls (hence what I suggested), but obviously you're in a different situation. Your best trying to get hold of them - which maybe a problem today with it being a Bank Holiday and see what they say.

Waiting on live chat it's strange that I cannot find anyone else have this problem searching Google
Usually if you buy a plan you convert cash to the plan meaning no physical balance on the account. Is this what your referring to ?
ndyanem31/08/2020 18:41

Usually if you buy a plan you convert cash to the plan meaning no physical …Usually if you buy a plan you convert cash to the plan meaning no physical balance on the account. Is this what your referring to ?

No topped up £30 chose unlimited data pack been fine for 3 days now gone.

After more searching it's seems others have the issue aswell
Alf.Garnett31/08/2020 19:18

No topped up £30 chose unlimited data pack been fine for 3 days now …No topped up £30 chose unlimited data pack been fine for 3 days now gone.After more searching it's seems others have the issue aswell

Have you installed the three app?
ndyanem31/08/2020 19:32

Have you installed the three app?

Yes got it fixed in the end after 3hours waiting on live chat.

Hope it's a one off as I get great signel and speed
Alf.Garnett31/08/2020 20:44

Yes got it fixed in the end after 3hours waiting on live chat.Hope it's a …Yes got it fixed in the end after 3hours waiting on live chat.Hope it's a one off as I get great signel and speed

You do know its £20 on Smarty for unlim.
smarty.co.uk/
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 1st Sep
cecilmcroberts01/09/2020 01:21

You do know its £20 on Smarty for unlim.https://smarty.co.uk/

Yes I needed on same day few days ago and I do get 10% of top-up vouchers still £27 but it's a one of may go on contract if no problems for rest of month.

I read that smarty havev1000gb fair usage policy so not to sure if I would go over that sometimes with 4k streaming etc.

41802066-XAKan.jpg
Edited by: "Alf.Garnett" 1st Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text