Groups
    EXPIRED

THREE UPGRADE OFFER WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ?

GOT AN UPGRADE OFFER FOR A
    - 24 MONTH CONTRACT FOR "SAMSUNG GALAXY PORTAL" AND I GET:
    - 500 MIX AND MATCH MINS/TEXTS
    - UNLIMTED INTERNET
    - UNLIMTED 3 TO 3 CALLS
    - 30 PIC MESSAGES

FOR 12 POUND A MONTH. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS IT A GOOD DEAL ???

7 Comments

Yeh sounds good

Original Poster

yeah thats what I thought I think I will take it, will give em a ring tommorow, thanks

Try and move them up to the Portal S even though it is only on pre-order at the moment. :):):)

wow sounds like a brilliant offer! I have been with three for years now - always been happy with them

Original Poster

thanks for your replys I tried to get him to give me a better phone and I even said do it for 10 pounds a month and I will take it right away but he didnt budge, I think I will take it because its still a good offer and yeah three is not bad despite all the bad cs stories I have really had a problem with them, thanks guys

mario33;8855239

thanks for your replys I tried to get him to give me a better phone and I … thanks for your replys I tried to get him to give me a better phone and I even said do it for 10 pounds a month and I will take it right away but he didnt budge, I think I will take it because its still a good offer and yeah three is not bad despite all the bad cs stories I have really had a problem with them, thanks guys

I was only joking, the Galaxy Portal is an excellent phone mate:

reviews.cnet.co.uk/mob…htm

Android is an excellent OS :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies;8855255

I was only joking, the Galaxy Portal is an excellent phone … I was only joking, the Galaxy Portal is an excellent phone mate:http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/0,39030107,49305345,00.htmAndroid is an excellent OS :thumbsup:

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions