Three Upgrade, opinions?

Posted 20th Jan
I'm on a sim only deal and want to upgrade to a phone contract.
I'm wanting to get the iPhone XS and have been offered this for £37 a month, 100GB unlimited minutes and texts.
They were saying I could only get this for £45 but I went on to uswitch and seen this deal.
I thought it was a good deal and I don't want to spend anymore
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
So you're happy with £37/month. So what's the question?
Gollywood20/01/2020 18:02

So you're happy with £37/month. So what's the question?

I wasn't just wondering if others thought it was a decent deal also. (A discussion)
I left 3 recently and got iPhone 11 with ee with 30gb three use to be the cheapest but I would keep working on them at that deal should be able to get either iPhone 11 for same money or a bit cheaper not much but a bit.

Just say your not happy with that deal is there anything special they could do for you..
I got the same but with EE, September last year. Paying £59 a month
How come you left a sim only deal? Have you considered buying the phone outright? Also Apple allow you to pay instalments..
Craig201820/01/2020 21:02

How come you left a sim only deal? Have you considered buying the phone …How come you left a sim only deal? Have you considered buying the phone outright? Also Apple allow you to pay instalments..

I did think about the Apple payment plan but they don't sell this phone anymore and buying it outright would have cost more overall.
How longs the contract?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants