Groups

Three years on.. (7/7)

Take a moment and think of the people who died in the July 7th 2005 Attacks.

R.I.P

Please dont turn this into a debating thread.

19 Comments

good call bud :-(

Banned

I totally forgot about this, it only seems like the other day though.

The 3 years have gone quick

Banned

RIP

Cant believe its been 3 years...

R.I.P
    My thoughts are with the families x

seems like only yesterday, thanks for bringing this to our thoughts Tom,

RIP xxxx

Can't believe how quick it went!
    http://th116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/Chacon78/Comments/th_BCthinku1031.gif

http://www.snowstone.com/blog/images/londondoubledecker.jpg

They'll tell us to forget this, but we have long memories

My thoughts are with the families of the victims.
    RIP.

RIP.

I agree, doesn't seem like it was three years ago !

Had friends and family down there, and it was a scary time.

R.I.P

My thoughts go out to them and the many other people suffering everyday!!!

oh Lawd.....

Banned

Seriously, there is no need for a debate on this T0mm's point in this thread was just a rememberance thread...feel free to start a debate on another thread but this should just be seen as a respect thread

Banned

I also hope that anyone who has sympathy on this thread has also made a donation to C32's charity donation thread hotukdeals.com/ite…tup to help a good cause.

Banned

Prissymiss;2472489

I also hope that anyone who has sympathy on this thread has also made a … I also hope that anyone who has sympathy on this thread has also made a donation to C32's charity donation thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/196061/charliethirtytwo-can-be-really-stup to help a good cause.

[SIZE=7]Agreed 100%[/SIZE]

My thoughts are with the family and friends of the 52 men and woman who died and those who's lives will never be the same again due to injuries sustained.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/s…stm

R.I.P. and my deepest sympathy to anyone involved in this tragic attack.

ODB_69;2472462

Seriously, there is no need for a debate on this T0mm's point in this … Seriously, there is no need for a debate on this T0mm's point in this thread was just a rememberance thread...feel free to start a debate on another thread but this should just be seen as a respect thread

the O.P has made that clear, who started one as it seems the post has been deleted.

R.I.P to all who died that day and innocents being murdered, tortured and massacred throughout the world.

God Bless

Banned

myaser88;2476251

the O.P has made that clear, who started one as it seems the post has … the O.P has made that clear, who started one as it seems the post has been deleted. R.I.P to all who died that day and innocents being murdered, tortured and massacred throughout the world.God Bless

You missed the early hours of this post where a debate almost started...thats what it referred to. Check the post count here compared to the subscription post count
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions