Found 15th Jun 2011
Ordered Samsung Galaxy S2 last weekend. I chose today for it to be delivered. Delivery times are 9am - 9pm. But i have not yet received an email confirmation saying it has been despatched.

What delivery service to three use? has anyone had any problems with the delivery with three?

Thanks

8 Comments

Call 3 and ask.
Prob royal mail
citylink
dhl.
Who knows

Original Poster

bigwheels

Call 3 and ask.Prob royal mailcitylinkdhl.Who knows

i havent received my phone yet to ring them.
And ok
And anyone whos ordered from three possibly.

Banned

So you can't ring them from another phone?

Banned

...or email them? I am sure there is a phone somewhere you could use to ring and ask? Much more use than anyone can be on here! It always amuses me threads like this, why would your first thought be to open a thread on here instead of just asking the company to start with?!

Banned

Retardigan inhabitant

Option 1 ) Ring them now for them to confirm - Im sure you know someone in the world who has a phone.

Option 2 ) .If you have not got your phone by 9pm tonight, Ring them from another phone.

Option 3 ) Email them or write them a letter.

How would anyone on the forum know the answer to this unless they worked at 3.

Edited by: "RickT" 15th Jun 2011

Banned

Hellos. Mys names is joes ands is works ats threes uks customers services. Yours phones has beens sents outs bys specials deliveries royals mails uks.

If u have changed the address and u have told them too, but still their program is so bad it will send the item to old address,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183
    2. £2.00 Cash Back fron Topcashback on Pumpkins via the app12
    3. Marmite1722
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382

See more discussions