Three.co.uk problems?

Posted 1st Jan
Trying to sign up for a sim only deal and when I get to the part for address, once I add postcode and click 'find address' it does nothing. There's no manual way to enter address either, so I'm stuck at this part. Tried on Chrome and Edge, same thing both times.

It recognises the postcode as being valid, because taking off the last digit throws up a 'Please enter your postcode.' message in a red box.

Thought an adblocker might be interfering or autofill, but with it doing it on Edge (first time using it), it does the same.

Anyone know if it's just a fault with their website and I'm best waiting until tomorrow for the customer service team to come in?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
try firefox or even through their app
Doesn't matter, they've removed the 8 gig for 8 quid deal. I'll look elsewhere.
Offer still on www.3g.co.uk.
Ring them tell them the deal you are after they will give it to you
Danze198401/01/2020 11:56

Doesn't matter, they've removed the 8 gig for 8 quid deal. I'll look …Doesn't matter, they've removed the 8 gig for 8 quid deal. I'll look elsewhere.

Go to mobile phones direct, sim only, 12 gig data, unlimited everything else, 12 month contract for £6/month (£10 before cashback).
It's a sign....to avoid '3'!
I would avoid Three they have had issues with my local mast for months and can’t give me a data when it’ll be fixed. Had to use a Voxi sim as well so at least I can get internet access
Craig201801/01/2020 14:06

I would avoid Three they have had issues with my local mast for months and …I would avoid Three they have had issues with my local mast for months and can’t give me a data when it’ll be fixed. Had to use a Voxi sim as well so at least I can get internet access

Same here. The only bonus is that at this rate, they'll be crediting my account every month due to ongoing network issues that they cannot fix
Three, another apartheid internet provider with a false balance. One price for the fat man the masses pay more. Don't trust. Don't be fooled. I have conract with free and my wife has 'smarty' 'unlimited'. I get 4g everywhere, she's lucky if she can get a signal. Time these mobile phome operators did some jail time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions