11 Comments

what?? man you do create some really weird threads

:lol:

:p........

Again?! haha

I got one for ya---

[COLOR="Red"]I got banned from tesco the other day
One of the assistants yelled "you stupid tart"
I give him a kick in the groin ... only to realise he was cursing a tart that had fallen off a shelf...
[/COLOR]
Oh my, I cry with laughter at my jokes
Almost as good as my b&q jokes off the other thread!!!!

Sheriff Waffles;1961874

I got one for ya---[COLOR="Red"]I got banned from tesco the other dayOne … I got one for ya---[COLOR="Red"]I got banned from tesco the other dayOne of the assistants yelled "you stupid tart"I give him a kick in the groin ... only to realise he was cursing a tart that had fallen off a shelf...[/COLOR]Oh my, I cry with laughter at my jokesAlmost as good as my b&q jokes off the other thread!!!!

I'm laughing because it is sooo bad!! lmao

groan

Indegestion?
Here take one of these.....

Sheriff Waffles;1961950

Indegestion?Here take one of these.....

ta i needed that

Sheriff Waffles;1961874

I got one for ya---[COLOR="Red"]I got banned from tesco the other dayOne … I got one for ya---[COLOR="Red"]I got banned from tesco the other dayOne of the assistants yelled "you stupid tart"I give him a kick in the groin ... only to realise he was cursing a tart that had fallen off a shelf...[/COLOR]Oh my, I cry with laughter at my jokesAlmost as good as my b&q jokes off the other thread!!!!

it made me laugh:)

skusey....you make me smile, .........problem is I list newest first...so it don't make sense until I read the next thread down...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846193
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
    3. Did you know?2950
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions