thrown tassimo service disk away now needs descaling any tricks to fool it ?

Posted 1st Mar 2015
As above tried the printing off the barcode but didn't work any ideas ?model t55 charmy
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    liamf12
    stuarthanley

Find Jimmy Neeburs Facebook page. It's all about mods for your tassimo. … Find Jimmy Neeburs Facebook page. It's all about mods for your tassimo. You can print the barcodes off and use them to change coffee sizes etc. I'm sure the service disc barcode is on there too.

Thanks for the facebook info. never seen that before. Hopefully I'll gain something useful from it.
    redbutcher
    Think Amazon sell the service discs if you wanted to buy another one.

Edit, here you go.
    (edited)
    caverncity
    yep what I always do is use an empty milk disc. run water through using the machine to clean it out and then add descaler to tank. run it so the descaler enters the machine then before it finishes its run switch it off via wall switch. leave it half hour or so, even overnight then run rest of descaler through.
    SJHan
    Find Jimmy Neeburs Facebook page. It's all about mods for your tassimo. You can print the barcodes off and use them to change coffee sizes etc. I'm sure the service disc barcode is on there too.
    SJHan
    liamf12

Thanks for the facebook info. never seen that before. Hopefully I'll … Thanks for the facebook info. never seen that before. Hopefully I'll gain something useful from it.

I never use the proper barcodes on my discs now. Always use a custom insert for everything.
    Sprograt
    Here is a guy that has copied the barcode so you can stick it to a old pod, theres is a download link for the barcode which I have tried and it works. jeffdechambeau.com/diy…tml
    NickDrake
    The link doesn’t work anymore
    Anonymous User
    I find the whole descaling thing weird - both my old Tassimo and current Dolce Gusto say tehy need descaling, but I live in an area that really doesn't need it. So I just normally do a clean water run which resets the counter. (But then the Tassimo needs the service disk for that).
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants