Groups

thunder and lightning!

it started here a few minutes ago and i keep getting booted off my laptop and also the electrics are going! scary stuff!

11 Comments

i love a good storm, it looked like it was going to thunder here but the sun is trying to come out now.

ooooo i love a good storm whereabouts are you??????

Banned

i love laying in bed listening to a good storm. Don't like it when I'm awake and it interferes with the electric tho :x

Original Poster

hahaha i,m in balloch it must be going around everywhere! i wouldnt mind but romeo is just coming on the radio!!!

Kate Harvey;5747531

i love laying in bed listening to a good storm. Don't like it when I'm … i love laying in bed listening to a good storm. Don't like it when I'm awake and it interferes with the electric tho :x

It's great when the rain is battering the window and you are snuggled under the duvet

Original Poster

i love watching it through the french doors

Banned

queenlush;5747557

It's great when the rain is battering the window and you are snuggled … It's great when the rain is battering the window and you are snuggled under the duvet

yep especially if you haven't got to get up for ages :thumbsup:

wulshaz;5747576

i love watching it through the french doors

I love standing out on my balconcy watching it, but when the rain gets too hard i have to go in or get soaked lol

Banned

ilovepink;5747602

I love standing out on my balconcy watching it, but when the rain gets … I love standing out on my balconcy watching it, but when the rain gets too hard i have to go in or get soaked lol

dont like it hard then .. lolamundo :w00t:

Original Poster

ilovepink;5747602

I love standing out on my balconcy watching it, but when the rain gets … I love standing out on my balconcy watching it, but when the rain gets too hard i have to go in or get soaked lol

that would be brilliant out on a balcony i love that when i,m abroad except we have the heat over there to dry it up! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2487
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1117
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions