Thunder, lightening and rain

Sunday 1st July 2007 @13:33 and it's raining again!

Anyone here affected by it all?? Personally I love it :-D

14 Comments

Sunny and warm here.......again.

Cheers for the random weather check.

Carry on.

Original Poster

davelfc

Cheers for the random weather check. Carry on.

After the rain causing so much havoc across the UK - I thought it would make for a discussion - just like the terroist threads. I'm sorry if you don't agree - feel free to ignore this thread if you like :giggle:

Banned

I reckon it is the terrorists. Think about it, they could have found a way to control one of the most deadliest weapons, people don't even realise it's them!

Original Poster

JDeal

I reckon it is the terrorists. Think about it, they could have found a … I reckon it is the terrorists. Think about it, they could have found a way to control one of the most deadliest weapons, people don't even realise it's them!

According to the OH its God moving his furniture :giggle:

Not raining in Barnsley yet, although there is a massive black cloud looming over us...

Becksdawe

After the rain causing so much havoc across the UK - I thought it would … After the rain causing so much havoc across the UK - I thought it would make for a discussion - just like the terroist threads. I'm sorry if you don't agree - feel free to ignore this thread if you like :giggle:

Forgive me, I thought you were just typing random things that were in your head. I should have realised you were starting a discussion on the recent bad weather and havoc caused across the UK. I can't imagine why I didn't spot that.

Original Poster

davelfc

Forgive me, I thought you were just typing random things that were in … Forgive me, I thought you were just typing random things that were in your head. I should have realised you were starting a discussion on the recent bad weather and havoc caused across the UK. I can't imagine why I didn't spot that.

Random no. Fact yes.

Tiddling down in Bradford. Loves it. No thunder bolts and lightning though.

uk.weather.yahoo.com/

If anyone wants to know what the weather is like and if you do not have access to a window.

The ducks have come inside now, it is too wet for them and their nest was washed away in all the water :cry: :giggle:

Crazy1

The ducks have come inside now, it is too wet for them and their nest was … The ducks have come inside now, it is too wet for them and their nest was washed away in all the water :cry: :giggle:

They won't be bothered, it's water off a ducks back to them. :whistling:

Original Poster

I just can't believe how much havoc is caused by all this rain.

Becksdawe

I just can't believe how much havoc is caused by all this rain.

I'm just waiting for them to bring in a hosepipe ban :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2077
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764100

See more discussions