Groups

Thunder & Lightning! with no wind or rain! Very Weird!

Sat looking out of my window over the roof tops and there is a lot of stuff happening above me!

Lightning and thunder, yet there is no rain or wind!

Theres a huge black cloud yet either side i can see stars!

Im thinking Independence Day!

20 Comments

Where are you? Start digging a bunker in your garden immediately!. All these UFO sightings recently! Loads of helicopters going overhead here, Chinooks all through the night!

*gets the fireworks ready

I thought that if it was Thunder and Lightning but there was no rain, it meant that the thunder storm was directly overhead?

Take a photo and show us
    I love thunder and lightning !!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2442649

run for the hills........

but then i cant keep everyone updated! My wireless signal wont stretch that far! :whistling:

Check this out, live lightning data. According to this which is pretty accurate there are currently no thunderstorms in the UK!! isleofwightweather.co.uk/liv…htm

Original Poster

SunTzu;2442652

Where are you? Start digging a bunker in your garden immediately!. All … Where are you? Start digging a bunker in your garden immediately!. All these UFO sightings recently! Loads of helicopters going overhead here, Chinooks all through the night!

Im on the Devon Cornwall boarder just north of Plymouth. All that air activity as well.....something is a foot.

thrustmaster;2442664

Take a photo and show us ;)I love thunder and lightning !!

Ive been trying for about 30minutes to take photos but all i get is a black screen, ill keep trying!

War!!!

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/sanctuary/All-Cannings246.jpg
    The Sanctuary, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 1st July.

Original Poster

My god! Will Smith has just walked down my street dragging something! ;-):whistling:

midlandscomics;2442662

I thought that if it was Thunder and Lightning but there was no rain, it … I thought that if it was Thunder and Lightning but there was no rain, it meant that the thunder storm was directly overhead?

thats a tornado or hurricane

]link to last year's july weather in london.

You dont get wind with a thunder storm
    no rain though...thats odd

Original Poster

Seriously thou, outside is dead, there isnt a sound or anything moving. Very eerie!

piccy!

DId he survive the night I wonder?????

Original Poster

SunTzu;2443357

DId he survive the night I wonder?????

I did! :thumbsup:

Thanks for wondering!

Nice to see your still with us :-D

http://bp0.blogger.com/_nh5c0gLCNDk/SBm6XcGE3MI/AAAAAAAAAb4/P0fEF4xBZOU/s400/Storm.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/dunno-bout-u-guyz-but-is-ready-for-the-nuclar-warz.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…34
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321186
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions