1,000 Free radiator reflector pack Two-sheet pack @ Radflek (Via MSE)

Posted 19th Nov
MSE state that the previous time they ran the offer all 1,000 packs were claimed within seconds, therefore unfortunately many people may be left dissapointed. The link to claim will appear in the link supplied at 1pm on Thursday.

Radflek is a laminated aluminium foil with a long lasting coating that prevents oxidation and preserves its high reflectivity. With Radflek, less energy is needed to heat the room to your desired temperature and so your energy bills will be less. Radflek is at least 23% more efficient than any saw-toothed reflector and will pay for itself in about a year

moneysavingexpert.com/dea…ek/
Community Updates

Groups

22 Comments
What time
I'm sure people on here use foil instead
1 pm on thursday, i will put in my diary don't need but may be useful.
1pm
Warning - most people won't get this

Radflek is a legitimate company we've worked with in the past and when we've featured this freebie before, all 1,000 packs have gone within seconds.

So unfortunately, most people will miss out... but if you're lucky (and fast enough) and among the first 1,000 to fill in your details, you'll be taken to an order confirmation page. The packs will be posted second class within 28 days.

Although Radflek will be bolstering its servers to cope with extra traffic, we can't guarantee its site won't collapse - so you may find you can't even get onto it before all 1,000 have gone.

Get 20% off if you miss out on the freebie

Radflek is also offering 20% off all radiator packs with the code MSE2019, valid online at Radflek until 11.59pm on Mon 15 Apr. A pack of three reflectors is normally £21.99 (£17.59 with the code), which is why we priced the pack of two at £15ish.
All will have gone by Thursday 1.04pm. good luck if you have a job.
Good luck
friar_chris19/11/2019 19:14

Thank you, I missed out on this last time.
WOW brilliant way to get publicity, best of luck all

are these things any good ?
friar_chris19/11/2019 19:14

i reckon they'll be gone before then!
Could do with some of these due to the location of a newly moved radiator, will try my luck.
All gone withing seconds. Seems Fake.
Edited by: "MrBaz" 21st Nov
Wow, I was straight on there and first couple times said there was an issue with processing, 3rd time I clicked submit they were all gone.
Marketing scam!!!
Edited by: "JLB75" 21st Nov
Seems I managed to get a pack. Will just have to see if anything turns up, or if I get a load of spam
39053068-3jMp3.jpg
what a let down to an exciting afternoon not.
I managed to get one after trying for the past 4 years
MrBaz21/11/2019 13:01

All gone withing seconds. Seems Fake.

I got one so not fake
Badbear21/11/2019 13:17

I managed to get one after trying for the past 4 years

4 years? i love a freebie but this is a bit too much!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions