Groups

Ticket master..

Hey guys..
    I booked a few tickets from ticketmaster for Enrique's concert in March 2011.
    I'm wondering when are they going to post the ticket?
    They say no later than 48 before the concert but I think its ridiculous to post them that late.
    Any one knows?

6 Comments

If it states that then yes that's when they will pst them, usually be about 1-2 weeks before the concert.

Original Poster

What if I change my address? As they say the only ship to billing address,

As greg_68 says usually about 1-2 weeks before event, they are trying to cut down on ebayers making a killing on popular tickets. Don't think it is working though judging by the prices on ebay.

Probably cuts down on the amount of 'I've lost my ticket, what should I do' calls they get when sending them out really early. Also gives them time to get final details on the ticket such as starting times which may not be finalised a year in advance.

Sort of agree with HUKD's stance on insisting on displaying actual ticket in the auction which if not in hand would cut a few out.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 27th Oct 2010

I used them a while ago and they never posted tickets at all. Just phoned and emailed on day of gig telling me I had to arrive early and collect them from box office.
    I wasn't pleased

Original Poster

wincey

I used them a while ago and they never posted tickets at all. Just phoned … I used them a while ago and they never posted tickets at all. Just phoned and emailed on day of gig telling me I had to arrive early and collect them from box office. :(I wasn't pleased

but if you paid for postage, how could they do it ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The State on Ch433
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1111
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News88
      4. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11

See more discussions