Groups

Ticket on Departure?

Booking a train ticket with EastCoast - there is either the option of '£5 Next Day Special Delivery' or 'free Ticket on Departure'.

I remember having to insert my credit card into the machine to get ticket - do I need to type in pin too? my new pin may not arrive on time, wondering if I have to spend a fiver on the special delivery.

Does anyone know? thanks in advance!

4 Comments

You dont have to type in your card pin, it just uses your card details to search the bookings database, you will have to type in a ref number though.

You dont even need the ref number, last couple of times i've just put the card in and the tickets have come out.

Can you still just choose free ordinary first class post delivery?

Randa1

You dont even need the ref number, last couple of times i've just put the … You dont even need the ref number, last couple of times i've just put the card in and the tickets have come out.

I collected some tickets yesterday and I needed both the card and the reference number. This is the first time I have needed both though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11

See more discussions