Groups

ticket sales

where can I find out when tickets for gigs you on sale. I always find out late and then they are sold out. thanks

7 Comments

Toptrumpet

This, if you 'follow' the bands/people you want to see it will send you an email when they announce any dates and if you follow the link on the email they send it should tell you when it's going on sale..

It will also sometimes have presales so you can get the tickets before main sale

just register on the big sites mailing lists, AXS, Ticketmaster, Eventim UK, See tickets, ticket factory... they usually send updates every couple of days

If you are with the o2 network, register with o2 priority.

also like all the ticket agencies on facebook/twitter and as soon as anything is announced sign up to the bands pages/mailing lists for presales (if not already on their mailing lists)
    Edited by: "cdm22" 2nd Feb

Also look at Amazon Tickets, they email you a couple of days before tickets go on sale and it also shows you the area where their tickets are in the arena. I managed to get tickets for Ed Sheeran in Manchester about 15 seconds after they went on sale via Amazon, Ticketmaster totally crashed
    Edited by: "booky" 2nd Feb
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767489
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886406
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1933
      4. What would be HELL to you?3356

See more discussions