Groups

Ticket Sales?

Are we allowed to sell tickets in For Sale/Trade?

Basically I have a new Arriva Midlands 4 Weekly Saver bus ticket which commences from the 15th but trouble is, I've just gone out and bought a car!

I know some sites (such as eBay) don't allow ticket sales so thought I'd ask first.

Thanks.

6 Comments

Banned

You can sell them for face value or less, and you would probably want to post for free as it would only cost around £1 anyway ( use recorded delivery)

Edit.

Rule (7) If advertising a ticket sale it should be at face value and NOT an inflated price. (Note: you cannot resell train tickets or football/soccer tickets)

Wouldnt think that this would fall under rail ticket rules but perhaps a mod can clarify.

Only problem you now have is that you wont be able to list them for 7 days as you have been too specific in this thread :NUDGE:WINK:

Yes you can sell it (no rail ticket sales), slim chances you will get much interest though. Can you not return it for a refund, I am sure you can get even part refunds if you surrender it after say 2 weeks of a 4 week pass.

shame it wasnt north west and wales i would of had it

Original Poster

Cheers.

I paid about £40 for it, but wouldn't mind if I got £30 or so. And no, Arriva have said they won't refund the ticket.

from their web site say you have got wrong zone etc
    I booked the wrong zone by mistake when I bought my ticket online. Will I get a refund?

The ticket needs to be returned to customer services before a refund can be processed. An administration fee will be applied.

the fact that its arriva means that your likely to get even less interest - unless it allows to go on the centro buses as well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1445
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1316
      4. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1118

See more discussions